Application are invite from Indian citizen in the prescribed Standard Form as published in Assam Gazette part-IX from the intending candidate for filling up vacant post as mentioned below under the office of the District Fishery Development Officer, Golaghat. Candidates can apply offline for the following job vacancies in District Fishery Department Officer, Golaghat Recruitment 2019.
Last Date: 16.09.2019.
Table of Content
Fishery Development Officer, Golaghat Recruitment 2019 details:
Name of the post: Junior Assistant
Number of posts: 1 [OBC/ MOBC]
Educational & Other Qualification: The candidate must be Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university, preference in Computer typing test English and Assamese.
Pay: (PB-2) Rs. 14000/ – to 60,500/- + GP. 6200/- per month plus other allowances as admissible as per rule.
* The candidates must have registered their name in the Employment Exchange and the registration number along with the dates must be mentioned in their application.
* Candidate should be well versed in State Official Language.
* Candidates already in service should apply through proper channel.
Age limitations: Candidate should not be less than 18 years or not more than 38 years of age as on 1st July 2019.
In case of Persons with disabilities the upper age limit is applicable as per Govt. OM No. ABP. 144/95/121-A Dated 28/10/2015.
Application Fee: Nil (As per Notification No. FEG. 32/2016/12. Dt. 21/05/2018.
Mode of Selection:
• Phase-I: The candidates whose applications are accepted will be requied to appear in a Multiple Choice Written test on a date to be notified later on and details of syllabus will be intimated to candidates through calling letter.
• Phase-II: Against vacancy candidates will be short listed as per rule on the basis of the marks obtained in the written test. (Multiple Choice). After the written test, the short listed candidates will have to appear in a computer practical test which will be notified in due course of time. They will have to bring all the original testimonials i.e. age proof certificate, Caste Certificate, Educational Qualification Certificate, Computer Proficiency Certificate etc.
Job type: Government job
Apply method: Offline
How to apply Fishery Development Officer, Golaghat Recruitment 2019:
The application must be accompanied by the following :-
(a) Self attested copies of all certificate/Mark sheets of educational and other qualification, age, caste alongwith other testimonials including valid Employment Registration Card.
(b) Affix copy of recent self attested passport size photographs in the application form and two copies of recent passport size photographs duly self attached alon with application.
The application a self addressed envelope affixing postal Stamp of Rs. 10/- along with the application.
Application form send to:
The office of the District Fishery Development Officer, Golaghat, Meen Bhawan, Kherkotia, Noragaon, Arangapara, P.O.: Golaghat, Pin 785621.
• Last date for application submission – 16.09.2019
Important web links:
• Downloaded official advertisement – click here + here.
• Downloaded standard application form – click here.