District Fishery Development Officer Lakhimpur recently published a job news for the post of Junior Assistant in two position. Candidate can apply in prescribed Standard Form as published in Assam Gazette Part-IX for the following job vacancies in Fishery Development Officer North Lakhimpur Assam Recruitment 2019.
Last Date: 10.09.2019.
Fishery Development Officer, Lakhimpur Recruitment 2019 details:
Name of post: Junior Assistant
Number of posts: 02 UR
Pay: Pay Band: 2- Rs. 14,000 to 60,500/- + GP 6200/- pm plus other allowances as admissible as per rules.
Education and other Qualification: Graduate in any discipline with proficiency in Computer Typing both English and Assamese.
Age limitations: Candidates should be on 18 years to 38 years as on 1-08-2019. The upper age is relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC/MOBC
Application Fee: NIL.
● Phase-I: Multiple Choice Written Test
● Phase-II: Computer Practical Test
How to apply Fishery Development Officer, Lakhimpur Recruitment 2019:
Interested candidates have to submit there application to the Office of the District Fishery Development Officer, Lakhimpur, P.O. Charaimoria, PIN- 787032, Assam on or before 10-09-2019.
The application must be accompanied by the following documents:
– Self-attested copies of all certificates/Marksheets of educational and other qualifications, Age proof, Caste certificate, valid Employment Registration Card etc.
– Affixing one copy of recent self-attested passport size photograph in the application form and two copies self-attested passport size photograph along with application.
– The applicant will enclose a self-addressed envelope affixing Postal Stamp of Rs. 10/- along with the application.
Application form send to address:
Office of the District Fishery Development Officer, Lakhimpur, P.O. Charaimoria, PIN- 787032, Assam
• Last date for application submission – 10.09.2019