Office of the Foreigners Tribunal No-1, Bongaigaon published Recruitment news for the post of L.D.A. and Office Peon in two positions on a regular basis in the Office of the Foreigners Tribunal No-1, Bongaigaon.
Last Date: 18/02/2021
Table of Content
Foreigners Tribunal Bongaigaon Recruitment 2021 Details
1. Name of Post: L.D.A
No. of Post: 1 (UR)
Educational Qualification: The candidate having a minimum qualification of Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate.
Salary: Rs. 14000-60500 Grade Pay: 6200 (PB – 2) plus other allowances as admissible as per Rule.
2. Name of Post: Office Peon
No. of Post: 1 (UR)
Educational Qualification: The candidate should be read up to Class-VW standard, minimum.
Salary: Rs.12000-37500 Grade Pay: 3900 (PB-1) plus other allowances as admissible as per Rule.
Age Limit: Candidates should not be more than 40 years of age as on 01.01.2021. The upper age is relaxable as follows: A. 5 years for SC/ST candidates. B. 3 years for 0.B.C./M.O.B.C. candidates. C. For candidates persons with disabilities category, up to 50 years as per Govt O.M. No.ABP.06/2016/51 dtd. 02/09/2020. The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the matriculation / HSLC admit card/ certificate issued by a recognized board/council. No other documents shall be accepted in lieu thereof for purpose.
Get daily job news:
Join our WhatsApp group – Click here
Join our Telegram channel – click here
Join our Facebook group – Click here
How to apply Foreigners Tribunal Bongaigaon Recruitment 2021:
Interested candidates have to submit in the Standard Form as published in Assam Gazette in Part-IX and reach the office of the undersigned on or before 18th February 2021 during office hours.
The candidates must have registered their name in the employment exchange and the Registration No. along with the dates must be mentioned in their application.
1. Self-attested copies of all educational certificates and other qualifications, age, caste along with other testimonials. Two copies of recent passport size photographs duly self-attested.
2. Applications will be enclosed a self-addressed envelope affixing postal stamp of Rs. 5/- along with the application. Application and other documents should be put inside the envelope, on which the applicant should already clearly mention the post applied for.
3. The selected candidates shall submit an undertaking to the appointing authority that he / she will abide by the New Pension Rules of the Govt. issued vide Finance Department’s Letter No. BW-3/03/PT-II/1 dtd. 25/01/2005.
4. Appointment will be made after police verification as per the procedure.
5. For L.D.A.: A written examination/test will be held in English language (100 marks) and subjects are English, Assamese, Mathematics and G.K.
6. For Office Peon: A written examination/test will be held in English language (50 marks) and subjects are English, Assamese, Mathematics, and G.K.
7. No T.A./D.A. will be admissible for appearing in the written / selection test.
8. The unsigned and incomplete application and the applications submitted after the scheduled date will not be accepted.
9. The posts in all cadres are purely temporary and continue till the existence of Foreigners’ Tribunals. The employees shall have no claim to continue in service in case the Tribunals are abolished.
10. A candidate for direct recruitment shall be of sound health, both mentally and physically and free from organic defect of bodily infirmity likely to interfere with efficient performance of his / her duties.
11. A candidate for direct recruitment shall produce to the Board certificate of good character from two respectable persons, who are well acquainted with (but not related to) to the candidate.
12. For the LDA computer knowledge is required and for which a computer test will be held and will be intimated later on.
13. A dropbox has been kept in the Office of the Member Foreigners’ Tribunal No.1, Bongaigaon for receiving applications from the intending applicant.
Application form sends to:
Foreigners’Tribunal No.1 & Member Secretary, Selection Board, Bongaigaon, Assam
Important web links:
Download Advertisement: Click Here