Principal Chief Conservator of Forests (B&CC), Assam release a job recruitment news for Research Associate- II (Climate Change outreach program) position on contractual basic for a period of 1 year. Candidates may submit their application by Email for the following job vacancies in Forest Department Assam Recruitment 2019.
Last Date: 21.08.2019
Forest Department Assam Recruitment details:
Name of the post: Research Associate- II
No of posts: 1 (one)
Age limitations: should not be more then 30 years.
Salary: Rs. 38,000/- per months
Education Qualification and Experience:
1. First Class or Equivalent Grade Bachelor Degree in Science/ Degree in Geography for Arts Graduates.
2. PG Diploma in Mass Communication and Journalism
3. Three (3) years of experience in carrying out outreach programmes / Trainings, Workshops, etc. in the field of environment and forest, climate change and science and technology.
1. Working experience in government sector/ NGO’s/ Donor agencies /Research
2. Work experience in climate issues / Gender issues
3. Experience in Office administration
How to apply Forest Department Assam Recruitment 2019:
Interested candidates can send applications through email to [email protected] in the “Prescribed Format”. Submit your application on before 21st August 2019 till 17:00 hrs.
• Last date for application submission – 21.08.2019