Gauhati High Court published Online applications for eligible candidates filling up 1(one) post of Protocol Assistant in the District & Sessions Judge Establishment, Sonitpur in the usual scale of pay (PB-2) of Rs. 14000-60500/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5600/- plus other allowances as admissible under the rules.
Last Date: 20.11.2019.
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2019 details:
Name of post: Protocol Assistant
Number of posts: 1 [UR]
Pay: (PB-2) of Rs. 14000-60500/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5600/-
Age: Category wise age limits for the posts, as on last date of receipt of applications, will be as under:-
- For General (UR): 18-38
- For OBC/MOBC: 18-41
- For SC: 18-43
- For ST(P) & ST (H): 18-43
- For PWD: 18-48
Educational Qualification: A Graduate from any UGC recognized university will be eligible to apply. A candidate pursuing graduation or awaiting final result need not apply.
- The candidate should be a permanent resident of the state of Assam.
- Preference may be given to a candidate possessing knowledge of various cultures, histories, flora and fauna of Assam and other North Eastern States and also the places of interest and importance.
- The candidate must have adequate knowledge (reading, writing and communicating skills) of the official language of the State of Assam (Assamese).
Selection Process: Written test and viva-voce .
Application Fee: The details of application fee to be paid by the candidates are indicated below. Persons with disability (PWD) need not pay fees.
- For SC/ST: Rs 150/-
- For All others: Rs 300/-
How to apply: Candidates who fulfill the requisite eligibility criteria can submit online application forms, by following the steps indicated below, through the home page of the website www.ghconline.gov.in wherein a scroll under the caption “Click here to apply online” will be available.
- Submission of Online Application: 06-11-2019
- Last date for Submission of Online Application: 20-11-2019
- Last date for payment of fee: 25-11-2019 till bank transaction hour