Application is invited from the Gauhati High Court (GHC) has published an employment advertisement regarding the recruitment of 13 vacancies in Grade – I of Assam Judicial Service (AJS) engagement on a regular basis. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the Gauhati High Court website.
Last Date: 07/06/2022.
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2022 Details:
Name of post: Assam Judicial Service, Grade I
No of posts: 13
- UR: 12
- Locomotor Disability: 1
Scale of pay: Rs. 51550-1230-58930-1380-63070/- per month plus other allowances as admissible under Rules.
Eligibility Criteria of Gauhati High Court Recruitment
Citizenship: A candidate must be a citizen of India as defined in Articles 5 & 6 of the Constitution of India.
Age Limit: Must have attained the age of 35 years and must not have attained the age of 48 years in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes and 45 years in the case of others, as on the last date fixed for receipt of applications.
# Must be holder of a Degree in Law granted by a recognized University established by law in India.
# Must be practicing as an Advocate in Courts of Civil and Criminal jurisdiction on the last date fixed for receipt of applications and must have been so practicing for a period of not less than 7 years as on such date.
The application fee is to be paid as stated below
- SC/ ST: Rs.250/-
- Others: Rs.500/-
- PWD: Nil
Get daily job news:
|Join WhatsApp group||Click here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click here|
How to Apply for Gauhati High Court AJS Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates as per the official recruitment notification may apply online through the official Gauhati High Court Recruitment portal – https://ghconline.gov.in/. Submit your online application before 7th June 2022. Or candidates may follow the given steps to submit an online application.
- Scroll down to the Important Links section.
- Click on the “Online Application link” and complete the registration process by clicking “Click here for New Registration”.
- In the next stage, click on the “Online Application” Link and Login.
- Fill your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- Pay the necessary application fee as per your category.
- At the end, submit the application form and take a printout of the application form.
Important Dates of Gauhati High Court Vacancy 2022
- Online application submission starts on – 23/05/2022, 3 PM
- Last date to submit Online Application – 07/06/2022, 5 PM
Important Links of Gauhati High Court Recruitment
|Online Application Link||23/05/2022|
|Official Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|