Application is invited from the Gauhati High Court Assam has published an employment notification regarding the recruitment of 14 Judicial Assistants, Junior Grade translators, Computer Assistants,s and Telephone Operators in its Principal Seat. Interested candidates may apply online for the following job vacancies through this page.
Last Date: 02/06/2023.
Table of Content
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Recruitment Board||Gauhati High Court|
|Post Name||Assistant, Translator, etc|
|No of Posts||14 Nos|
|Application fee||Rs. 300/-|
|Apply Start date||18/05/2023|
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2023 Details
1. Name of post: Judicial Assistant
No. of posts: 3
Educational Qualification: Must be a Graduate from a recognized University
Scale of Pay: Rs. 14000-60500/- + Grade Pay Rs. 8700/-
2. Name of post: Junior Grade Translator
No. of posts: 4
- Masters degree from a recognized University in any official language of the State concerned under the jurisdiction of Gauhati High Court
- Computer Certificate / Diploma of at least 6 months duration
- Due weightage will be given to law graduates
Scale of Pay: Rs. 14000-60500/- + Grade Pay Rs. 8000/-
3. Name of post: Computer Assistant
No. of posts: 6
- Must be a Graduate from a recognized University
- Must have received training in execution of works such as data entry and DTP works, basic hardware maintenance including installation of various devices like printers, scanners etc, setting up and configuring LAN, using utilities, application software, web designing and web based application software and web based applications of computers
- Computer Certificate / Diploma of atleast 6 months duration
Scale of Pay: Rs. 14000-60500/- + Grade Pay Rs. 6200/-
4. Name of post: Telephone Operator
No. of posts: 1
- Must be a Graduate from a recognized University, having proficiency in English, Hindi, and the Official Language of the State concerned under the jurisdiction of Gauhati High Court
- Preference will be given to those candidates who have a minimum of two years of experience as a telephone operator in any reputed organization
Scale of Pay: Rs. 14000-60500/- + Grade Pay Rs. 5600/-
Age Limit: Maximum age limit for a candidate. Age relaxation for other categories will be as per Govt. rules
Application fee Gauhati High Court Job 2023
|General Candidates||Rs. 300/-|
|OBC Candidates||Rs. 300/-|
|SC Candidates||Rs. 150/-|
|ST (p) Candidates||Rs. 150/-|
|ST (h) Candidates||Rs. 150/-|
How to apply Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2023:
As per the official advertisement details, Interested candidates may apply online through the official website of Gauhati High Court website https://ghconline.gov.in or candidates may follow the given steps to submit their online application.
Steps to apply online
- Scroll down to the Important Links section.
- Click on the Online Application link.
- A new webpage will be opened.
- Enter all your personal and educational details as required.
- Upload your passport-sized photograph and signature and other required documents.
- Pay the application fee as per your category and at the end click on submit button.
- Don’t forget to take a print of the submitted application form.
Important Dates for Gauhati High Court Job 2023
|Online Apply Start date||18th May 2023 from 3 PM|
|Last date to apply||2nd June 2023 till 5 PM|
Important Links for Gauhati High Court Job 2023
|Online Apply link||18/05/2023|
|Advertisement Details||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|