Gauhati University (GU) is soon going to start the online form fillup process 2020 for its degree 2nd, 4th, and 6th Semester students of BA, B. Com, and B.Sc courses for semester exams. These students need to fill up the exam form through GU online portal guexamform.com which will be activated from 1st July 2020.
Gauhati University Form Fill-up 2020
Gauhati University, which started an online examination form fill-up the facility in 2017 is this year to receive online examination form from prospective students for 2nd, 4th, and 6th semesters examination 2020. Also, as per Govt. directives, most people nowadays prefer online facility rather than going for a physical walk-in. Students who haven’t fill up this form will not be able to appear for Gauhati University’s examination for that particular semester.
Gauhati University Form Fill up 2020 Details
Name of examination: TDC 2nd, 4th & 6th Semester Examination, 2020
Name of University: Gauhati University
Type of examination: Written Examination
Last Date: Not Available
Gauhati University Online Form Fill up Process
The online form fillup links for BA, BSc, BCom, 1st (Arrears, Repeat & Drop out), 3rd (Regular & Arrears), and 5th (Regular & Arrears) Semester Examination 2020 are given below. Students of TDC 2nd, 4th, and 6th-semester exam, 2020 need to follow given below steps to complete their online form fill up.
* Go to the Important Web Link section below.
* Now click on your semester’s form fillup link from the list.
* Login with your details, select your subjects/ course, fill all your details.
* An application form and a challan without mentioning examination fee will be generated.
* Take a print out of Application Form & Challan.
* Go to your college counter; pay the examination fee and submit your application form at college.
Important Dates of Gauhati University Online Form Fill up
* Starting Date of GU online form fill up: 1st July 2020
* Last Date of GU online form fill up: Date will be notified later.
Important Web Links
|2nd Semester Regular (2019)||01/07/2020|
|2nd Semester Arrears & Repeat (2017-18)||01/07/2020|
|2nd Semester Arrears & Dropout (2014-2016)||01/07/2020|
|4th Semester Regular (2018)||01/07/2020|
|4th Semester Repeat (2016)||01/07/2020|
|4th Semester Arrears & Dropout (2014-2016)||01/07/2020|
|6th Semester Regular (2017)||01/07/2020|
|6th Semester Arrears (2014-2016)||01/07/2020|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions of GU Form Fill Up
1. When Gauhati University Online Form is going to start?
The Gauhati University Online Form Fill up is going to start from 1st July 2020.
2. What is the last date of Gauhati University Online Form submission?
The last date for filling up the examination form is not yet declared and will be notified later on.
3. How to pay Gauhati University Online Form fill-up fee?
After filling the Gauhati University Online form, a challan without mentioning the amount will be generated which has to be submitted to the college while depositing the fees in the college cash counter.
4. How much fee do I need to pay against Gauhati University Online Form Fill Up?
The fee structure for all the examinations remains unchanged hence it will be similar to the last semester examinations held in 2018.
5. Will the Gauhati University office accept examination form and fees?
No examination form and fees will be accepted from the students in the Gauhati University office.
6. Is a student with arrears to be allowed to appear in regular examinations?
Depends, e.g., students of the 6th Semester having arrears subjects in the 2nd Semester will not be allowed to appear in both the Semesters. They are entitled to appear either in the 2nd semester or in the 6th semester only.