Gauhati University has released the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for conducting different examinations under Gauhati University and its affiliated Colleges/Institutes.
Here is the details SOP guidelines issued by Gauhati University for conducting different examinations for Gauhati University and its affiliated Colleges/Institutes.
1. Promotion of intermediate semester students will be considered on the basis of Internal Assessment marks and theory marks in the earlier semesters subject to the fact that they have completed the online submission of examination forms.
2. Final semester examinations will be conducted in blended mode maintaining COVID-19 protocol and the relevant SOP published by the UGC for the purpose. (Blended Mode: Assessment for 50% marks offline examination and remaining 50% as mentioned in point 4 below).
3. The question paper(s) for offline examinations will cover the whole syllabus but the students need to attempt questions for 50%marks only.
4. The remaining 50% marks will be calculated on the basis of Internal Assessment.
5. The Heads of respective Academic Departments, G.U. are requested to finalize the mode of action in relation to the dissertation in consultation with Controller of Examinations, Gauhati University.
The notification has been published with the approval of the Vice-Chancellor.
Important web links:
Read notice – click here.