General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC) published recruitment news for the post of 44 Assistant Manager (Scale I) vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates may apply.
Last Date: 29/03/2021.
GIC Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of post: Assistant Manager (Scale I)
No of posts: 44
Stream wise vacancy:
* Finance: Chartered Accountants: 15
* General: 15
* Legal: 4
* Insurance: 10
Pay: Rs. 32795 -1610(14) – 55335 -1745(4) – 62315
Eligibility Criteria of GIC Recruitment
* Finance- Chartered Accountants: Graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% marks for General & OBC candidates (55% for SC/ST candidates) and candidates should have passed the Final examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. Candidates should provide their membership number and the same will be verified with Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
* General: Graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% marks for General & OBC candidates (55% for SC/ST candidates).
* Legal: Bachelor’s Degree in Law recognized by Bar Council of India for the purpose of enrolment as an Advocate with a minimum of 60% marks for General & OBC candidates (55% for SC/ST candidates).
* Insurance: Graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% marks for General & OBC candidates (55% for SC/ST candidates) and candidates should possess Post Graduate Degree/diploma in General Insurance/ Risk Management/ Life Insurance/ FIII/ FCII.
Age Limit: Minimum age: 21 years, Maximum age: 30 years. The candidate should have been born not earlier than 02.02.1991 and not later than 01.02.2000 both days inclusive. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Selection Process of GIC Recruitment
The selection for the above post shall be on the basis of shortlisting of the candidates based on Online Test, and performance in Group Discussion and interview and medical examination.
Application Fee: Non-refundable amount of Rs. 850/-(Rupees Eight Hundred Fifty Only) (plus GST @ 18%)as Processing and Examination fees has to be paid online only as per instruction given in above website upon completion of registration and application. (Candidates belonging to SC/ST category, PH candidates, Female candidates, and the employees of GIC and GIPSA Member Companies are exempted from the fees).
Get daily job news:
How to apply for GIC Recruitment
Interested Candidates have to apply online through the General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC) https://gicofindia.in. Online submission of the applications will be allowed on the website between 11.03.2021 to 29.3.2021.
Important Dates of GIC Recruitment 2021
# Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 11-03-2021
# Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 29-03-2021
# Downloading of Call Letters for Exam: 10 Days prior to the date of exam
# Tentative Date of Online Exam: 09-05-2021
# Online Pre-recruitment training for SC/ST/OBC/PWD: 26 to 29-04-2021
Important web links:
Download Advertisement: Click Here
Online apply link: Click Here.