Goreswar College recently published a job news for the post of Assistant Professor in various 9 position on contractual basis at Goreswar College, P.O.- Goreswar, Dist- Baksa, Assam, India. Candidates can apply in Standard Form as published in Assam gazette Part-IX from for the following job vacancies in Goreswar College Recruitment 2019.
Last Date: 25.07.2019.
Table of Content
Goreswar College Recruitment 2019 details:
Name of post: Assistant Professor
Number of posts: 9 posts
1. Botany (Genetics/Taxonomy): 1 No
2. Chemistry (Inorganic Chemistry): 1 No
3. Mathematics (Applied)1 No
4. Physics (Nuclear Physics): 1 No
5. Zoology (Cell Biology or Animal – Physiology): 2 Nos.
6. Assamese: 1 No
7. Education: 1 No
8. History: 1 No
Pay: Salary Negotiable.
(i) Candidates must have uniformly good Academic career.
(ii) Candidates must have latest UGC norms. NET/SLET/Ph.D qualified candidates will be preferred.
Application fee: Rs. 200/- only
Apply method: offline
Job type: Government job
How to apply Goreswar College Recruitment 2019:
Interested candidates have to apply offline in Standard Application form accompanied with a Bank Draft of Rs. 200/- only in favour of Principal, Goreswar College and drawn at SBI, Goreswar.
• Last date of receiving Application: 25.07.2019
• Date of Interview: 27.07.2019
• Date of Appointment of selected candidates: 30.07.2019
• Date of Joining: 01.08.2019
Important web links:
• Download advancement – click here
• Download application form – click here.