High School TET 2019 Assam – Member Secretary, TET Empowered Committee, Assam for Secondary Education invites online application from eligible candidates for Medium TET Assam 2019 for secondary level or High School TET 2019 Assam. join our WhatsApp job alerts group to get daily latest job updates. High School TET 2019 Assam.
Name of examination: Medium TET Assam 2019 for Secondary Level
Examination Date: 22nd December’2019
The TET for secondary level 2019 will be held for the following 5 (five) medium:
Educational Qualification for Assam Secondary TET 2019:
1. Graduate Teacher: Graduate/Post Graduate from recognized university at least 50% marks either in Graduation or in post-graduation and Bachelor of Education(B.Ed) from National Council for Teachers Education recognized institution, but Degrees obtain from off-campus and distance education institution shall not be
considered as valid.
2. Hindi Teacher: Pravin/ Ratna in Hindi with 50% marks and degree qualification with 50% marks or Post Graduate degree in Arts with 50% marks from any recognized university, but Degrees obtain from off-campus and distance education institution shall not be considered as valid.
BA with 50% marks and having Hindi as one of the subjects with 50% marks or postgraduate degree in Arts with 50% marks provided that he/she has passed BA with one of the subjects as Hindi with 50% marks in Hindi.
BT/B.Ed degree from any recognized university ( Prangat to be treated as B.Ed degree only for the purpose of Hindi teaching) but Degrees obtain from off-campus and distance education
3. Classical Teacher (Arabic, Sanskrit, Urdu, Persian, etc): MM with 50% marks/ 50% marks in the concerned subject and degree qualification with 50% marks or Post Graduate degree in Arts with 50% marks from any recognized university,
but Degrees obtain from off-campus and distance education institution shall not be considered as valid.
BA with 50% marks having Arabic as one of the subjects with 50% marks or Post Graduate degree in Arts with 50% marks provided he/she has passed BA with one of the subjects as Arabic with 50% Marks in Arabic.
BT/B.Ed degree from any recognized university. But Degrees obtain from off-campus and distance education institution shall not be considered as valid.
4. Classical Teacher (Assamese Language, Manipuri Language): B.A with Honours/ Major in concerned subject with 50% marks and B.T. /B.Ed. degree from any recognized University. But Degrees obtain from off-campus and distance education institution shall not be considered as valid.
However, all intending candidates may note that
(a) B.T / B. Ed. Degree from a recognized university is a mandatory prerequisite eligibility qualification for applying for the TET examination.
(b) The candidate must have passed HSLC or equivalent examination with Assamese language as one of the subjects or having a Diploma in Assamese language issued by the Axom Sahitya Sabha or read up to HSLC level in Assamese medium school.
Note: Provided that in case of recruitment of teacher for teaching MIL subject, the candidate passing HSLC examination with that particular MIL subject shall be considered.
Assam Secondary TET 2019 – Age Limit:
The age of the candidate must not be less than 21 years of age. During the appointment in Govt./Prov. Schools upper and lower age limit will be applicable as per the Govt. rules/ act.
The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation/ HSLC Admit Card/ Certificate issued by a recognized Board/ Council and no other document shall be accepted in lieu of the mentioned documents.
Assam Secondary TET – Application Fee:
The candidates who have applied earlier vide advertisement no.RMSA/STET/343/2014/1, dated 30/06/2014 need not pay the fee for this TET provided the applicant has to mention his/her online Application Number against our earlier advertisement no. RMSA/STET/343/2014/1 dated 30/06/2014 in
– Fee payable: Rs 400/- (Rs Four hundred only)
– Fee can be paid online through SBI collect
Minimum Qualifying Marks for Assam Secondary TET 2019:
To qualify in TET Examination the candidate must score at least 60% marks. However, 5% relaxation in marks will be given for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/MOBC/PWD. The candidate whose degree of physical disability is more than 40% is only eligible to apply, under the PWD/PH.
Notwithstanding the minimum prescribed marks secured in TET Examination, the number of candidates declared as TET Examination qualified would be a maximum of double the number of vacancies of Teachers and such candidates will be determined as per merit position.
Validity for Assam Secondary TET 2019 Certificate:
All candidates who pass the TET will be awarded a certificate. The validity of the certificate shall be for a maximum period of 7(Seven) years from the date of issue of the certificate by the Empowered Committee, Government of Assam subject to the condition that the candidate otherwise fulfills the eligibility criteria prescribed for recruitment to the services in Government of Assam.
Zones of Assam Secondary TET Examination 2019:
How to apply: Applications must be submitted in online mode only at the official website http://ssa.assam.gov.in.
The last date for submission of online applications is 25th November 2019.
Important Dates of Assam Secondary TET 2019:
1. Opening of Online Application Form: 15th November 2019
2. Last date of Submission of Online Application form: 25th November 2019
3. Last date of fees Payment at Bank: 28th November 2019
4. Date of examination: 22nd December 2019
Candidates who have applied against our earlier medium TET advertisements as mentioned above, need to revisit the online application portal for selection of zones as per their preferences and they have to upload the information and pass certificate of B.Ed in the online portal.
Helpline: Toll-free number-1800-212-005599 and Helpline number-08472880277.
- Advertisement for Assamese Medium: Click Here
- Advertisement for Bengali Medium: Click Here
- Advertisement for Bodo Medium: Click Here
- Advertisement for Hindi Medium: Click Here
- Advertisement for Manipuri Medium: Click Here
- Syllabus: Click Here
- Official Notification: Click Here
- Public Notice: Click HereApply Online link: Click Here. [15.11.2019]