Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)
Invited application from Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited in short HPCL recruitment for the Engineer/ Officer/ Manager in different 96 posts interested candidate may apply online through HPCL official website at www.hindustanpetroleum.com
Last Date: 31/08/2018
|Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited|
HPCL Recruitment Details
1. Design/Construction/Maintenance/Rotary Engineer (Refineries) : 07 posts
2. Inspection Engineer (Refineries) : 07 posts
3. Electrical Engineer (Refineries) : 02 posts
4. Instrumentation Engineer (Refineries) : 02 posts
5. Production / Process Design & Analysis/ Project Process Engineer (Refineries) : 04 posts
6. Civil Engineer (Refineries) : 03 posts
7. Medical Officer : 01 post
8. Fire & Safety Officer : 11 posts
9. Officer -Quality Control (Marketing, Refineries) : 29 posts
10. Law Officer : 04 posts
11. Chief General Manager – Process Technologies (R&D) : 01 post
12. Assistant Manager – Intellectual Property Rights Cell (R&D) : 01 post
13. Sr. Manager – FCC (R&D) : 01 post
14. Assistant Manager/Manager – Hydroprocessing (R&D) : 01 post
15. Officer- Catalysis : 04 posts
16. Sr Manager – Nanotechnology : 1 post
17. Officer – Nanotechnology: 2 posts
18. Sr Manager- Analytical: 2 posts
19. Officer- Analytical: 3 posts
20. Assistant Manager/ Manager- Bioprocess: 1 post
21. Officer- Bioprocess: 1 post
22. Sr Manager- Polymer/ Petrochemical: 1 post
23. Assistant Manager/ Manager- Corrosion Study/ Metallurgy: 1 post
24. Chief Manager/ DGM- Analytical: 1 post
25. Sports Officer (Management) / Sports Assistant (Non-Management) : 05 posts (Chess Player)
Educational Qualifications for HPCL Recruitment :
1. BE/BTech in Mechanical Engineering (Mechanical, Mechanical & Production) + 4 yrs of experience.
2. BE/BTech in Mechanical Engineering (Mechanical, Mechanical & Production) + 4 yrs of experience.
3. BE/BTech in Electrical Engineering(Electrical, Electrical & Electronics) + 4 yrs of experience.
4. BE/BTech in Instrumentation (Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Control, Electronics & Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Electronics) + 4 yrs of experience.
5. BE/BTech in Chemical Engineering (Chemical, Petrochemical, Petroleum Refining & Petrochemical, Petroleum Refining) + 4 yrs of experience.
6. BE/BTech in Civil Engineering + 4 yrs of experience.
7. Full time MBBS course (As per IMC Act-1956) and Registration at State Medical Council or Medical Council of India and Three-month Certificate course viz. AFIH (Associate Fellowship in Industrial Health) or DIH (Diploma in Industrial Health) or equivalent qualification from Central Labour Institute (CLI) or National Institute of Occupational Health (NIOH) of any recognized Government Institute.
8. Full time regular BE/ B Tech in Fire Engineering or Fire & Safety Engineering from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University / Deemed University.
9. M.Sc. in Chemistry (Analytical/ Physical/ Organic/ Inorganic)+ 2 yrs of experience.
10. 3 yr full time course in law after graduation or 5 yr course in law after 12th Standard.
11. ME/MTech in Chemical Engineering or PHD in Chemical post ME/MTEch/ BTech+ 20 yrs of experience.
12. BE/BTech in Chemical Engineering / MSc (Chemistry) / Ph.D in Chemical or Chemistry AND Registered Patent Agent with Indian Patent Office or any other patent office such as USPTO &EPO+ 4 yrs of experience.
13. ME/MTech in Chemical and BE/BTech in Chemical+ 7 yrs of experience.
14. ME/MTech in Chemical and BE/BTech in Chemical+ 3/5 yrs of experience.
15. PhD in Chemistry (Catalysis) and MSc and BSc in relevant area of chemical science
16. PhD in Chemistry (Materials/ Nanotechnology/ Chemical)+ 7 yrs of experience.
17. ME/MTech and BE/BTech in Chemical / Biotechnology
18. Ph.D. in Chemistry (Analytical/ Organic/ Inorganic/ Petrochemical Engineering/ Related areas)+ 7 yrs of experience.
19. Ph.D. in Chemistry (Analytical/ Organic/Inorganic/ Petrochemical Engineering/ Related areas)
20. Ph.D. in Microbiology/Biotechnology/ Chemical Engineering
21. ME/MTech and BE/BTech in Chemical / Biotechnology
22. Ph.D. in Polymers/Polyolefin/ Petrochemicals/ Related areas+ 7 yrs of experience.
23. MTech in Chemical engineering or Metallurgy OR Ph.D. in Chemistry/ Chemical Engineering/ Metallurgy with specialization in corrosion studies.
24. Ph.D. in Chemistry (Analytical/ Organic/Inorganic/ Petrochemical Engineering/ Related areas)+ 12/ 15 yrs of experience.
25. Graduate (Any discipline), FIDE rating should be >= 2400 for Men and 2200 for Women [Sports Officer (Management)], 10 + 2 or equivalent FIDE rating should be >= 2400 for Men and 2200 for Women [Sports Assistant (Non- Management]
HPCL Recruitment Application Fee :
▪️ The application fees are applicable to all positions in Salary Grade “A”
▪️ SC, ST & PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
▪️ General and OBCNC candidates are required to pay a Non-Refundable Amount of ₹590/- (Application fee of ₹500/- and [email protected]% of ₹90/-).
Payment through challan at State Bank of India (SBI) or Credit/ Debit card no other methods to pay the application fee.
Apply methods: Online
How to apply in HPCL Recruitment
Candidate may apply online through HPCL official website at www.hindustanpetroleum.com submit your application before 31st August 2018.
Important web Link’s for BCPL notification 2018
|Download official Notification||Click here|
|Online apply link||Click here|
|Visit official website||Click here|