Institute of Banking Personnel Selection in short IBPS recently published a job news for the position to conduct online examination for the next Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for selection of personnel for Clerical Cadre Posts (IBPS CWE Clerk -IX) in the various Participating Organizations, which is tentatively scheduled to be held on December 2019 & January 2020. Candidates may apply online for the following job vacancies in IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019.
Last Date: 09.10.2019.
Table of Content
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019 details:
Name of the post: Clerical Cadre (IBPS CWE Clerk -IX)
Number of Posts: 12075
|Sl No||State Name||Total|
|1||Andaman & Nicobar||14|
|8||Dadra & Nagar Haveli||04|
|9||Daman & Diu||02|
|15||Jammu & Kashmir||63|
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT: Candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
Age limitations: Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 28 years. Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen candidates as per rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Online Examination (Preliminary and Main).
Application Fee: Application Fees/ Intimation Charges Payable from 17.09.2019 to 09.10.2019 (Online payment), both dates inclusive, shall be as follows:
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates.
- Rs. 600 /- for all others
How to apply IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019:
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online through IBPS’s website www.ibps.in from 17.09.2019 to 09.10.2019. Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CRP Clerks” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP- Clerks (CRP-Clerks-IX)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee/ Intimation Charges (Online): 17-09-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee/ Intimation Charges (Online): 09-10-2019
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training: November 2019
- Date for Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 25-11 to 30-11-2019
- Date for Preliminary Exam: 07, 08, 14 & 21-12-2019
- Date for Declaration of Preliminary Exam Result: December 2019/ January 2020
- Download of Call letter for Main Online Exam: January 2020
- Date for Main Exam: 19-01-2020
- Date for Provisional Allotment: April 2020
Important web links:
- Download official advertisement – click here
- Online apply link – click here.