Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Recruitment 2020 for the post of Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for the recruitment of 2557 clerical cadre (CRP Clerks -X).
Last Date: 06/11/2020.
Table of Content
IBPS Clerk X Recruitment Details:
Name of post: Clerk
No of posts: 2557
– A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
– The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
– Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/ UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/ UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/ Degree in computer operations/ Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/ College/ Institute.
Age as on 01-09-2020:
* Minimum Age: 20 Years
* Maximum Age: 28 Years
* Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
* For Others: Rs.850/- (Inclusive of GST)
* For SC/ST/PWD/ EXSM candidates: Rs. 175/- (Inclusive of GST)
* Payment Mode (Online): Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Get daily job news:
Join our Telegram channel – click here
Join our WhatsApp group – Click here
Join our Facebook group – Click here
How to apply IBPS Clerk X Recruitment:
Apply Online by visiting Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) ibps.in from 02/09/2020 Important Dates:
* Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee/ Intimation Charges (Online): 02-09-2020
* Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee/ Intimation Charges (Online): 23-09-2020
* Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training: 17-11-2020
* Date for Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 23 to 28-11-2020
* Date for Download of call letters for Preliminary Online Exam: 18-11-2020
* Date for Preliminary Exam: 05, 12 & 13-12-2020
* Date for Declaration of Preliminary Exam Result: 31-12-2020
* Download of Call letter for Main Online Exam: 12-01-2021
* Date for Main Exam: 24-01-2021
* Date for Provisional Allotment: 01-04-2021
Starting Date for Apply Online, Payment of Fee & Edit/ Modification of Application: 23/10/2020
Last Date to Apply Online, Payment of Fee & Edit/ Modification of Application: 06/11/2020
Important web links:
Download advertisement – click here and here.
Online apply link – click here.