Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released a notification for the Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for the recruitment of 1558 clerical cadre (CRP Clerks -X) vacancy.
Last Date: 23/09/2020
IBPS Clerk X Recruitment Details:
Name of post: Clerk
No of posts: 1558
– A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
– The candidate must possess a valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicates the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
– Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have a Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
Age as on 01-09-2020:
* Minimum Age: 20 Years
* Maximum Age: 28 Years
* Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
* For Others: Rs.850/- (Inclusive of GST)
* For SC/ST/PWD/ EXSM candidates: Rs.175/- (Inclusive of GST)
* Payment Mode (Online): Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Get daily job news:
How to apply IBPS Clerk X Recruitment:
Apply Online by visiting the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) ibps.in from 02/09/2020
* Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee/ Intimation Charges (Online): 02-09-2020
* Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee/ Intimation Charges (Online): 23-09-2020
* Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training: 17-11-2020
* Date for Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 23 to 28-11-2020
* Date for Download of call letters for Preliminary Online Exam: 18-11-2020
* Date for Preliminary Exam: 05, 12 & 13-12-2020
* Date for Declaration of Preliminary Exam Result: 31-12-2020
* Download of Call letter for Main Online Exam: 12-01-2021
* Date for Main Exam: 24-01-2021
* Date for Provisional Allotment: 01-04-2021
Important web links:
Download advertisement – click here.
Online apply link – click here.