ICMR Recruitment 2020 for the post of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) in various 150 positions. Application is invited from the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) Recruitment for the following JRF posts.
Last Date: 27/05/2020.
ICMR Recruitment Details:
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)
No of posts: 150
Field of scholarship:
* 120 fellowships in the field of Biomedical Sciences with emphasis on Life Sciences (like microbiology, physiology, molecular biology, genetics, human biology, biotechnology, biochemistry, bioinformatics, biophysics, immunology, pharmacology, nursing, zoology, botany, environmental sciences and veterinary Medicine (excluding Agriculture extension/ Soil Sciences, etc.) and
* 30 fellowships for the work with an emphasis on Social Sciences like psychology, sociology, home science, statistics anthropology, social work, public health/health economics (agriculture economics will not be considered).
Educational Qualification: MSc/MA or equivalent degree with minimum 55% marks for General/EWS/OBC candidates and 50% for the SC/ST and PwBD candidates in the subjects mentioned above. Candidates appearing in the final year examination in the 2019-2020 session can also apply.
Age: The upper age limit for admission to the eligibility test is 28 years as on 30-09-2020 (relaxable up to five years in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST, PwBD and female candidates and three years in the case of OBC).
* Fee: Rs.1500/- (General/EWS/OBC) + Transaction charges as applicable.
* Rs. 1200/- (SC/ST) + Transaction charges as applicable.
* PwBD exempted from payment of a fee
Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi (NCR), Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Srinagar (J&K) and Varanasi.
Get daily job news:
How to apply for ICMR Job:
Interested candidates may visit the websites http://pgimer.edu.in & https://icmr.nic.in w.e.f. 27.04.2020. The last date for filing of online application is 27.05.2020.
Online apply start from – 27.04.2020
Last Date for apply – 27.05.2020