ICMR- RMRC, NE Region, Dibrugarh Recruitment 2020 for the post of SRF, RA, Project Officer & Laboratory Technician in various 5 positions on contractual basis under the extramural project implemented by ICMR-Regional Medical Research Centre, N. E. Region, Dibrugarh, Assam, to be held at this Centre on 10th January 2019 at 10.00 AM. Candidates may appear in the walk-in-interview for the following job vacancies in ICMR- RMRC, Dibrugarh Recruitment.
Walk-in Date: 10/01/2020.
ICMR- RMRC, Dibrugarh Recruitment Details:
1. Senior Research Fellow
No of posts: 2 posts (2 Unreserved)
Essential Qualification: Masters Degree Life Sciences/Biotechnology/ Bioinformatics/Microbiology/ Molecular Biology/ Biochemistry with 2 (two) years relevant experience.
- Experience in the field of Health research
- Knowledge of Computer Applications / Data Management and data analysis.
Age: Not exceeding 35 years
Pay: Rs. 28,000/- + HRA per month (consolidated) .
2. Research Assistant
No of posts: 1 post (Reserved for EWS)
Essential Qualification: Graduate in Life Sciences/Biotechnology/ Bioinformatics/Microbiology/ Molecular Biology/ Biochemistry/ Medical Social Work/ Sociology/ Anthropology from a recognized university with 3 (Three) years work experience from a recognized institution.
Masters degree in Life Sciences/Biotechnology/ Bioinformatics/ Microbiology/Molecular Biology/ Biochemistry/ Medical Social Work/ Sociology/ Anthropology from a recognized university.
Desirable Qualification: (i) Additional research experience in the field of Health research (ii) Knowledge of computer applications.
Age: Not exceeding 30 years
Pay: Rs. 31,000/- per month (consolidated)
3. Project Officer (Admin Assistant)
No of posts: 1 (one) post (Reserved for OBC-NCL)
Essential Qualification: Graduate in any discipline with 5 years experience of administration/finance and accounts work in a recognized institution/organization.
Age: Below 30 years
Pay: Rs. 32,000/- per month (Consolidated)
4. Project Technician III (Laboratory Technician)
No of posts: 1 (one) posts (Reserved for SC)
Essential Qualification: 12th pass in science subjects and two years diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
12th pass in science subjects with One year DMLT plus one-year relevant experience in a recognized organization.
Pay: Rs. 18,000/- per month (consolidated)
Age: Below 30 years
Get daily job alerts:
How to apply ICMR- RMRC, Dibrugarh Job 2020:
Interested candidates have to apply in the prescribed application form which can be downloaded from the website rmrcne.org.in.
– Candidates should come with up-to-date bio-data, 2 copies of recent passport size coloured photograph, and self-attested photocopies of certificates in support of age, educational qualifications, caste and experience along with the original documents.
– The applicants must provide a valid Email ID and Contact Number.
– Candidates must reach the Center and register themselves before 10.00 AM. No candidates will be allowed to enter after 10.00 AM.
Important web links:
Download official advertisement/application form – Click here.