Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited in short IFFCO recently published a job news for the post of Agriculture Graduate Trainee (AGT) for its Field Offices located in the States of Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh, West Bengal, Odisha, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu & Kerala. Candidates can apply online for the following job vacancies in IFFCO Recruitment 2019.
Last Date: 05.09.2019.
IFFCO Recruitment 2019 details:
Name of post: Agriculture Graduate Trainee (AGT)
• Candidate should possess Four Years B.Sc. (Agriculture) Full Time Regular Degree but those candidates whose final semester results are expected by September, 2019 can also apply.
• General/OBC candidates should have secured a minimum of 60% marks in each semester and SC/ ST candidates should have secured a minimum of 55% marks in each semester in B.Sc (Agriculture) degree. Those candidates who have CGPA score in B.Sc (Agriculture) degree should convert into percentage while filling the application form.
• The candidates who have passed B.Sc. (Agriculture) degree in 2016 and thereafter can only apply.
• The candidate having Two Years Full Time Regular Degree in M.Sc. (Agriculture) can also apply, provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria prescribed for B.Sc. (Agri.) qualification given above.
• The above qualifications should be from the UGC recognized University /Institute.
Age limitations: Candidates should not be more then 30 year as on 1st September, 2019.
Stipend and Remuneration (Salary): Stipend is Rs. 33300/- per months under training, on successful completion of one year’s training and subject to the requirement of IFFCO, the AGTs may be absorbed in the regular Pay Scale of ₹37000-70000.
Job type: Government job
Application fee: Nil
Apply method: Online.
How to apply IFFCO Recruitment 2019:
Interested candidates have to visit Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited website www.iffcoagt.in to online application submission for the following job vacancies. Submit your online application on or before 5th September 2019.
• Last date for online application submission – 05.09.2019