IIT Guwahati recently published a job news for the post of Physical Education Instructor and Coach on contractual basis for coaching and teaching various sports disciplines. Candidates can apply online for the following job vacancies in IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2019.
Last Date: 05.07.2019.
IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2019 details:
1. Physical Education Instructors (PEI)
Disciplines: Badminton (01), Basketball (01), Cricket (01), Hockey (01), Lawn Tennis (01), Table Tennis (01), Volleyball (01)
* A bachelor degree in physical education / any graduate + Diploma in PE.
* Specialization in respective discipline.
* Desirable: 2 years of service experience in Educational Institution of repute.
Desirable: Candidates having knowledge of conducting practical oriented curriculum in the relevant discipline, preparation of lesson plan, carryout assessment, record and report on the development achieved and ability to use resource for a range of teaching and learning methods in the discipline.
2. Coaches for Inter IIT Sports Meet and National Sports Organization (NSO) courses
Disciplines: Athletics (01), Basketball (01), Chess (01), Football (01), Hockey (01), Squash (01), Lawn Tennis (01), Table Tennis (01), Weightlifting (01), Water Polo (01), Gym Instructor (01)
* Diploma in Coaching from recognized Institute (at least one year course) with one year coaching experience in school / college / Institute.
* Certificate course in coaching from recognized university (minimum 6 weeks) with three years coaching experience in school / college / Institute.
* Represented India in relevant sports at international level / medal winner in Inter University or national level
with minimum two years coaching experience in school / college / Institute.
* For Gym Instructor – any recognized degree with minimum 2 years of service experience in govt. registered gymnasium preferably with bodybuilding back ground.
Duty hours: 6 days in a week from 5:00 PM to 9.00 PM.
Remuneration: Maximum of ₹25,000/- per month based on qualification and experience. The duration of likely engagements will be initially up to 31st December 2019 and may be extended for another 4 months depending upon performance.
Application fee: Not mention.
Apply method: Online
Job type: Government job.
How to apply IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2019:
Interested Candidates have to visit IIT Guwahati website https://online.iitg.ernet.in/sportsrecruit/ to online application submission for the following job vacancies. Submit your online application in bandit before 5th pf July 2019 till 5 PM.
The list of the shortlisted candidates will be displayed only on IIT Guwahati webpage (http://www.iitg.ac.in/home/quickpages/17 ) for attending practical test & interview. As such the candidates are advised to visit IITG webpage regularly in the month of July, 2019.
• Last date for online application submission – 05.07.2019 till to 5 PM.