Application is invited from the Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati published Recruitment news for the post of Project Assistant & Technician in various 11 positions on a regular basis under the project entitled “NPTEL MOOCs” at the center of the Centre for Educational Technology, IIT Guwahati. Candidates may appear in the walk-in-interview for the following job in Guwahati IIT.
IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2021 Highlights:
|Recruitment Board||IIT Guwahati|
|Post Name||Project Assistant & Technician post|
|Total No of posts||11|
|Salary||Up to Rs. 25,000/- per month|
|Walk-in Date||05/08/2021 (Thursday)|
IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2021 Details
1. Name of Post: Project Assistant
Number of Vacancies: 02
- Masters with 3 years’ experience Or B.Sc. + 5 yrs exp. Or Diploma in Engg + 5 yrs exp. Or ITI with 7 yrs exp.
- Candidate should have experience in noting and drafting letters, Microsoft Office, Expertise in MS Excel, Proficiency in written and verbal communication
2. Name of Post: Senior Project Technician
Number of Vacancies: 08
- ITI certificate+7 years’ experience. Or Three Years Diploma in Editing / Cinematography / Sound +5 years’ experience. Or Degree / Diploma in Mass communication, from a recognized institute.
- 3 years experience in online switching, final cut pro / Adobe premiere pro, live camera handling, and recording are desirable
3. Name of Post: Senior Project Technician
Number of Vacancies: 01
- Diploma (3 years duration) + 5 years’ experience / Graduate in Computer application / Information Technology / Computer Science + 5 years’ experience.
- One year experience in Windows administration and basic hardware-networking, web development
Get daily job news:
|Join WhatsApp group||Click here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click here|
How to Apply IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2021:
Interested candidates should appear in the walk-in-interview on 5th August 2021 along with the application/CV on plain paper giving details of all educational qualifications, experience, contact address, phone no., Email, etc. and submit photocopies of relevant documents at the time of interview on 05 August 2021 (Thursday) at 9 AM. Venue: CET, Conference Room. Selection will be based on the performance of the candidate in the interview. Candidates will not be sent any call letter separately. An advance copy of the CV may be sent to the Principal Investigator
Time: 9 AM
Venue: CET, Conference Room.
Important web links:
|Download advertisement||Click here|
|Visit official website||Click here|