International Livestock Research Institute (ILRI) Recruitment 2020 for the post of Scientific Officer in one position on a regular basis at ILRI Guwahati Office.
Last Date: 20.10.2020
Table of Content
ILRI Guwahati Recruitment Details:
Name of Post: Scientific Officer
No. of Post: 1
Educational Qualification & Experience:
– The candidate should have Post Graduate degree in Veterinary Science with a minimum of two years experience in research for development projects.
– The candidate should have experience of drafting research papers, project reports, training manual. etc.
– Should have depth of understanding on issues related to livestock and the measures to address those.
– Candidate should have good communication and computer skills.
– Should be proactive, self-motivated and hardworking and should have willingness to travel in Assam.
Remuneration: The Scientific Officer will be paid a competitive salary based on his/her qualifiætion and experience.
Get daily job news:
Join our Telegram channel – click here
Join our WhatsApp group – Click here
Join our Facebook group – Click here
How to Apply ILRI Guwahati Recruitment:
The applicant should send an up-to-date CV with a covering letter justifying the candidature for the position. Please send the application by email to [email protected] copied to [email protected] by 20th October 2020. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.