Online application is invited from the Export-Import Bank of India (EXIM Bank) has published an employment notification regarding the recruitment of 25 Management Trainee (MT) vacancy. Eligible candidates can apply online through the EXIM Bank official Recruitment portal (www.eximbankindia.in).
Last Date: 14/03/2022
Table of Content
India EXIM Bank Recruitment 2022 Details:
Name of Post: Management Trainee (MT)
No. of Post: 25
- UR – 13
- SC – 4
- ST – 2
- OBC-NCL – 6
- EWS – 2
- PWD(OH) – 1
Pay: A monthly stipend of ` 55,000/- will be paid during the period of traineeship. The current CTC of Deputy Manager is ₹17 lakh per annum approximately.
Eligibility Criteria of India EXIM Bank Recruitment:
Essential Academic Qualifications:
- MBA/PGDBA, with specialization in Finance from a recognized University / Institution or Chartered Accountants (CA).
- MBA/PGDBA course should be of a minimum 2 years full time duration, with a specialization in Finance from a recognised University / Institution. In case of CA, passing the professional examination is sufficient.
- Minimum 60% aggregate marks / equivalent Cumulative Grade Points Average (CGPA), in both Graduation and Post Graduation.
Maximum age as on September 30, 2022, including age relaxation (years) :
- UR/ EWS – 25
- SC/ ST – 30
- OBC (NCL) – 28
Note: Maximum age of PWD candidates belonging to UR/EWS – 35 years, SC/ST – 40 years and OBC – 38 years.
- General and OBC candidates: ₹ 600/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ EWS and Female candidates: ₹ 100/-
- Payment Mode: Online
EXIM Bank Written Exam Centre:
The written examination will be conducted in the following cities: Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, New Delhi and Pune. Interviews will be held in Mumbai and New Delhi.
Get daily job news:
|Join WhatsApp group||Click here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click here|
How to Apply for India EXIM Bank Recruitment:
Interested and eligible candidates have to apply online through the EXIM Bank Recruitment portal (http://ibps.sifyitest.com/iebmtfeb22) from 25th February 2022 till 14th March 2022. Or candidates may follow the mentioned steps to submit the online application.
- Scroll to the Important Links section
- Click on the Online apply Link
- Filled in the application with your personal professional details then clicked to Submit button.
- Don’t forget to take a printout of the acknowledgment form.
Required Documents to upload: Before applying online, candidates should Scan their:
– Photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
– Signature (with black ink)
– Left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
– A handwritten declaration (on white paper with black ink) (text given below) Ensuring that all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure III to this Advertisement.
Important Dates of India EXIM Bank Job:
- Online apply starts from – 25/02/2022
- Last Date to apply online – 14/03/2022
- Tentative month of Written Examination and interview: April 2022
Important Links India EXIM Bank Vacancy:
|Download advertisement||Click Here|
|Online apply link||Click Here|
|Visit website||Click here|