Application is invited from the India Post has published an employment notification regarding the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Vacancy engagement on regular basis for 38,926 positions under various postal circles across the country. The interested candidates who fulfill the below-mentioned eligibility criteria may read this article and apply online for through the India Post Recruitment portal.
Last Date: 05/06/2022.
India Post Recruitment 2022 Details:
Name of Post: Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
No of posts: 38,926 posts
Postal circle-wise vacancy:
|Postal Circle||No of Vacancy|
|Jammu & Kashmir||265|
- BPM: Rs.12,000/-
- ABPM/ Dak Sevak: Rs.10,000/-
Eligibility Criteria of India Post Recruitment
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 years
Age Relaxation: Category-wise age relaxation is as mentioned below.
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
- PWD-OBC: 13 years
- PWD-SC/ST: 15 years
Educational Qualification: The candidate should have passed Secondary School Examination of 10th standard having passed in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of GDS.
Local Language Proficiency: The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard.
Knowledge of Cycling: Knowledge of Cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS posts. In case of a candidate has knowledge of riding a scooter or motorcycle, that may be considered as knowledge of cycling also.
- General / OBC: 100/-
- SC / ST / PH: Nil
- Female: Nil
Payment Mode: Credit/Debit Cards, Net Banking facility/ UPI and through Head Post offices.
Get daily job news:
|Join WhatsApp group||Click here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click here|
How to Apply for India Post Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates as per the official recruitment notification may submit their online application before 5th June 2022 through the Indian Post Recruitment portal https://www.indiapost.gov.in. Or candidates may follow the below-mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down to the Important Links section.
- Click on the “Online Application Link” and complete the registration process.
- In the next stage, click on the “Online Application” Link and Login.
- Fill in all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- Make a payment of the application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- In the end, take a printout of the application form .
Important Dates of India Post GDS Recruitment 2022
- The online application submission starts on – 2nd May 2022
- Last date to submit an online application – 5th June 2022
Important Links of India Post Vacancy
|Online Application Link||Registration | Login|
|Official Advertisement||Click Here|
|Vacancy Details||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|