Indian Coast Guard published Recruitment news for the post of 358 Navik (Domestic Branch, General Duty) & Yantrik vacancies on a regular basis in the Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union for 02/2021 Batch. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through https://joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in.
Last Date: 19/01/2021.
Table of Content
- Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2021 Details:
- Eligibility Criteria of Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment
- Examination Fee of Indian Coast Guard Navik Vacancy
- Get daily job news:
- How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Navik Vacancy 2021
- Important Dates of Indian Coast Guard Navik Vacancy
- Important web links:
1. Name of Post: Navik (General Duty)
No of posts: 260 [UR-114, EWS-33, OBC-83, ST-7, SC-23]
2. Name of Post: Navik (Domestic Branch)
No of posts: 50 [UR-22, EWS-6, OBC-8, ST-3, SC-11]
3. Name of Post: Yantrik (Mechanical) 13 3 7 4 4 31
No of posts: 31 [UR-13, EWS-3, OBC-7, ST-4, SC-4]
4. Name of Post: Yantrik (Electrical) 4 1 1 0 1 7
No of posts: 7 [UR-4, EWS-1, OBC-1, ST-0, SC-1]
5. Name of Post: Yantrik (Electronics)
No of posts: 10 [UR-7, EWS-0, OBC-2, ST-0, SC-1]
(a) Navik (General Duty): 10+2 passed with Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
(b) Navik (Domestic Branch): 10th Class passed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
(c) Yantrik: 10th class passed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE) and Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/ Power) Engineering approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
Minimum 18 Years and maximum of 22 years as follows: –
(a) For Navik (GD) and Yantrik: Born between 01 Aug 1999 to 31 Jul 2003 (both dates inclusive).
(b) For Navik (DB): Born between 01 Oct 1999 to 30 Sep 2003 (both dates inclusive).
Note: upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (non-creamy) candidates is applicable only if posts are reserved for them.
Candidates (except SC/ST candidates, who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two hundred fifty only) through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ Maestro/ Rupay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI.
Get daily job news:
Join our WhatsApp group – Click here
Join our Telegram channel – Click here
Join our Facebook group – Click here
– Applications will be accepted ‘Online only’ from 05 JAN 2021 (1000 hrs) TO 19 Jan 2021 (1800 hrs). Candidates are to logon to https://joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in
– The candidate can apply for only one post i.e either Navik (DB) or Navik (GD) or Yantrik (Mechanical) or Yantrik (Electrical) or Yantrik (Electronics) in one cycle.
* Starting Date to Apply Online: 05-01-2021
* Last Date to Apply Online: 19-01-2021 till 18:00 hrs
* Date for print out of the e-Admit card: From 10 days prior to Stage-I Exam
* Tentative Stage-I Exam Dates for Navik (GD, DB) & Yantrik: Mid/ End March 2021
* Tentative Stage-II Exam Dates for Navik (GD, DB) & Yantrik: End April/ Early May 2021
* Tentative Stage-III & IV Exam Dates for Navik (GD) & Yantrik: Early August 2021
* Tentative Stage-III & IV Exam Dates for Navik (DB): Early October 2021
* Date for Exam Result : Stage-I will be announced tentatively within 20 days
* Date of Training for Navik (GD) & Yantrik: Aug 2021
* Date of Training for Navik (GD): Oct 2021
Important web links:
Download advertisement – Click Here
Online Application: Click here [05/01/2021]