Application is invited from the Indian Coast Guard has published an employment notification regarding the recruitment of 255 vacancies of Navik (Domestic Branch, General Duty) in the Coast Guard for the 02/2023 Batch. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through this page.
Last Date: 16/02/2023.
Table of Content
1. Name of Post: Navik (General Duty)
No of posts: 225
2. Name of Post: Navik (Domestic Branch)
No of posts: 30
Pay: Basic Pay Scale for Navik (DB) is 21700/- (Pay Level-3) plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on the nature of duty/place of posting as per the prevailing regulation.
Age Limit: The Candidates’ age should be between 18 years to 22 years. Candidates should born between 01 Sep 2001 to 31 Aug 2005 (both dates inclusive). – Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (non-creamy) candidates is applicable only if posts are reserved for them.
Age Relaxation: Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (non-creamy) candidates is applicable only if posts are reserved for them.
- Navik (General Duty): 10+2 passed with Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by the Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
- Navik (Domestic Branch): 10th Class passed from an education board recognized by the Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
- UR/OBC: Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST: Nil
Mode of Payment: Net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ Maestro/ Rupay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI.
How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023?
As per the advertisement details, Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the official Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow the below-mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down to the Important Links section.
- Click on the “Online Application Link” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration”.
- In the next stage, click on the “Online Application Link” Link and Login.
- Fill out your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- In the end, pay the examination fee and submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take a printout of the application form.
Important Dates of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
- Online application submission starts on: 6th February 2023
- Last date for online application submission: 16th February 2023 upto 5.30 PM
Important Link of Indian Coast Guard Vacancy
|Online Application Link||Click here|
|Advertisement Details||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|