Application is invited from the Indian Navy has published an employment notification regarding the recruitment of 100 vacancies of Agniveer (MR) for the 02/2023 (Nov 23) batch. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through this page.
Last Date: 15/06/2023.
Table of Content
Name of cadre: Agniveer (MR)
Name of post/s:
- Sanitary Hygienist
No of posts: 100 posts
- Male: 80 posts
- Female: 20 posts
Name of organization: Indian Navy
Name of Batch: 02/2023 Batch
Name of scheme: Agnipath Scheme
Duration of service: 4 years
Mode of application: Online
Training venue: INS Chilka, Odisha
Age Limit: Candidate should be born between 01st Nov 2002 to 30th Apr 2006 (Both dates inclusive).
Martial Status: Only unmarried Indian male and female candidates are eligible for enrollment as Agniveer. Agniveers shall not be permitted to marry during their entire tenure of four years.
Educational Qualification: Candidate must have passed the Matriculation Examination (10th) from the Board of School Education recognized by MHRD, Government of India.
Candidates applying for Indian Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment have to pay an application fee as per the details mentioned below.
- General / OBC: 550/- + 18% GST
- SC / ST: 550/- + 18% GST
- Payment Mode: Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking
As per the official advertisement details, Interested candidates should have to apply online through the official website of Indian Navy – https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/. Candidates may submit their online application starting by following below mentioned steps.
- Scroll down to the Important Link section.
- Click on the “Online Application Form” and complete the registration process.
- In the next stage, click on the “Online Application Form” Link and Login.
- Fill out your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- At the end, pay the application fee and submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take a printout of the application form.
- Starting date for online application submission: 29th May 2023
- Last date for online application submission: 15th June 2023
|Online Application Form||29/05/2023|
|Advertisement Details||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|