Indian Navy recently published a job news for Chargeman (Mechanic) and Chargeman (Ammunition & Explosive) classified as Group `B’, ‘Non-Industrial’, Non-Gazetted in Pay Level – 6 at various Commands (application in other forms of mailing will not be accepted) in various 172 position. Interested candidates can apply online by visit Indian Navy website at – www.joinindiannavy.gov.in to apply.
Last Date: 28.04.2019.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 details:
1. Name of post: Chargeman ( Mechanic)
Number of posts: 103
2. Name of post: Chargeman (Ammunition & Explosive)
Number of posts: 69
Age limitations: Candidates should not more then 30 years ( Age Relaxable for Government servant upto five years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the central Government).
Education Qualification: (as per existing SRO 106/2017)
● Chargeman (Mechanic): Possessing following educational qualification and experience:-
(i) Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical or Electronics or Production Engineering from a recognised University or Institute and;
(ii) Two years working experience in quality control or quality assurance or testing or proof in the area of design or production or Maintenance of Engineering equipment or system from a recognised organisation.
● Chargeman (Ammn & Expl): Diploma in chemical engineering from a recognised university or institution with two years experience in quality control or quality assurance or testing or proof in the area of chemical engineering or processing from recognised organisation.
Examination Fee: Candidates have to pay 250 rupees as on application fee. SC/ST/PwBDs/Ex-Servicemen and Women candidates no need to pay application fee.
Apply method: Online.
How to apply Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 details:
Candidates have to visit – www.joinindiannavy.gov.in >> Join Navy >> Ways to join >> Civilians >> Chargeman (Mech) & Chargeman (Ammn & Explosive) GovJobinAssam request every visitors before apply please download and read the official advertisement. Submit your online application before 28th of April 2019
• Online application submission start from – 16.04.2019 from 1200 hour
• Last date for online application submission – 28.04.2019 till to 2300 hour.