Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 for the post of various 144 vacancies for unmarried man and women candidates for Short Service Commission (SSC) Officers in various Branches/Entries in the Indian Navy through Indian Navy Entrance Test (INET) to be held in February 2020 for course commencing January 2021 at the Indian Naval Academy (INA), Ezhimala, Kerala. Candidates may apply for the following job vacancies in Indian Navy job.
Last Date: 19/12/2019.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 details:
Post names & Nos.
* SSC Naval Armament Inspection Cadre (NAIC): 06 posts for Men/Women
* SSC ATC: 04 posts for Men/Women
* SSC Observer: 06 posts for Men/Women
* SSC Pilot (MR): 03 posts for Men/Women
* SSC Pilot (Other than MR): 06 posts for Men
* SSC Logistics: 11 posts for Men/Women
* SSC X (IT): 10 posts for Men
* SSC General Service (GS/X) / Hydro Cadre : 30 posts for Men
* SSC Engineering Branch General Service (GS): 26 posts for Men
* SSC Electrical Branch General Service (GS): 27 posts for Men
* SSC Education: 15 posts for Men/Women
Salary: Level 10 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix Rs. 56100-11070 (Earlier Rs.15600-39100 grade pay Rs. 5400 plus MSP Rs. 6000/-)
INET February 2020: The recruitment for selection of commissioned officers through Indian Navy Entrance Test (INET) in the month of February 2020.
Get daily job alerts:
How to apply Indian Navy Recruitment 2019:
Interested candidates have to visit Indian Navy website – www.joinindiannavy.gov.in to online application submission from 29/11/2019 to 19/12/2019 only for Commissioned Officer Recruitment in Indian Navy by INET for January 2021 batch.
Online apply start from – 29.11.2019
Last date for apply – 19.12.2019
Before applying candidates are Request to read the official advertisement.
Important web links: