Applications are invited from the Indian Navy, which has published an employment notification regarding the recruitment of 1365 Agniveer (SSR) vacancies for the 02/2023 (Nov 23) batch. Interested and eligible unmarried male and female candidates may apply online through this page.
As an Agniveer (SSR), a candidate will become part of a highly technical organization. He or she will be required to serve on powerful, modern ships such as aircraft carriers, guided missile destroyers and frigates, replenishment ships, and highly technical and fascinating submarines and aircraft.
Last Date: 15/06/2023.
Table of Content
- Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2023 Details:
- Eligibility Criteria of Indian Navy SSR Recruitment
- Application Fee of Indian Navy SSR Recruitment
- How to Apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2023?
- Important Dates of Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2023
- Important Links of Indian Navy Recruitment
Name of post: Agniveer (Senior Secondary Recruits)
No of posts: 1,365 posts
- Male: 1092 posts
- Female: 273 posts
Name of organization: Indian Navy
Name of Batch: November 2023 (02/2023)
Name of scheme: Agnipath Scheme
Duration of service: 4 years
Mode of application: Online
Training venue: INS Chilka, Odisha
Age Limit: The candidate should be born between 01 Nov 2002 – 30 Apr 2006 (both dates inclusive).
Martial Status: Only unmarried Indian male and female candidates are eligible for enrollment as Agniveers. Agniveers shall not be permitted to marry during their entire tenure of four years.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have qualified in the 10+2 examination with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects:- Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognized by the Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.
Candidates applying for Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Recruitment have to pay an application fee as per the details mentioned below.
- General / OBC: 550/- + 18% GST
- SC / ST: 550/- + 18% GST
- Payment Mode: Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking
As per the official advertisement details, interested candidates should have to apply online through the official website of the Indian Navy, www.joinindiannavy.gov.in, and all required documents in original are to be scanned and uploaded. Candidates may submit their online application by following the steps below.
Online application steps are:
- Scroll down and go to the Important Links section.
- Click on the “Online Application Form” and complete the registration process.
- In the next stage, click on the “Online Application Form” link and Login.
- Fill out your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- At the end, pay the application fee and submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take a printout of the application form.
- Starting date of submission of online application: 29th May 2023
- Last date of submission of online application: 15th June 2023
|Online Application Form||29/05/2023|
|Advertisement Details||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|