Indian Oil Recruitment 2020 for the post of Trade & Technician Apprentices in various 404 positions. Application is invited from Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Recruitment for Technical and Non-Technical Apprentices. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for recruitment as Trade & Technician Apprentices at its Locations in the States of Eastern India (West Bengal, Bihar, Odisha, Jharkhand, and Assam).
Last Date: 10.04.2020
Indian Oil Recruitment Details:
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentices & Technician Apprentices
No of posts: 404 Posts
* Technician Apprentice- 221
* Trade Apprentice- 183
Job Location: West Bengal, Bihar, Odisha, Jharkhand, and Assam.
Region-wise Vacancy Details:
* West Bengal: 178 Posts
* Bihar: 54 Posts
* Odisha: 55 Posts
* Jharkhand: 29 Posts
* Assam: 88 Posts
IOCL Apprentices Vacancies for Assam State 2020:
1. Name of the Posts: Trade Apprentice – (Fitter/ Electrician/ Electronic Mechanic/ Instrument Mechanic/ Mechanisist)
No of posts: 23 [UR-10, EWS-2, SC-2, ST-3, OBC(NCL)- 6]
Educational Qualification: Matric with Regular Full Time ITI course in respective discipline recognized by NCVT/ SCVT.
2. Name of the Posts: Technician Apprentice – (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Civil/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics)
No of posts: 60 [UR-27, EWS-6, SC-4, ST-7, OBC(NCL)- 16]
Educational Qualification: 3 years Diploma in respective discipline from a recognized Institute/ University.
3. Name of the Posts: Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices)
No of posts: 01 (UR)
Educational Qualification: Class XII or it’s equivalent
4. Name of the Posts: Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Skill Certificate Holders)
No of posts: 02 (UR)
Educational Qualification: Class XII or it’s equivalent with Skill Certificate holder in ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator’ from a recognized Board/ Institute.
5. Name of the Posts: Trade Apprentice – Accountant
No of posts: 02
Educational Qualification: Graduate in any discipline.
* Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 31/03/2020 for General/ EWS candidates.
* Relaxation of upper age limit to SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PwBD candidates shall be extended as per Govt. guidelines.
Get daily job news:
How To Apply for Indian Oil Job:
(a) The candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria may apply online from through the link which will be provided on the official website www.iocl.com/Careers > Aapranticeshipa > Engagement of Technical and Non-Technical Apprentices in Eastern Region (Marketing Division).
(b) Candidate needs to upload, scanned copy of the latest color photograph, scanned copy of the documents namely proof of date of birth (Xth Std certificate/mark sheet), prescribed educational qualification. EWS/ Caste Certificate as applicable and signature to be uploaded without fail.
(c) Eligible candidates will be intimated by E-mail/ SMS for downloading admit card for the written test.
* Online apply start from – 21.03.2020 from 5.00 PM
* Last date for online apply – 10.04.2020 till 5.00 PM
* Tentative Date for Download Admit Card: 14-04-2020 by 05:00 PM
* Tentative Date for Written Test: 19-04-2020 at 11:00 AM
* Tentative Date for upload Provisionally Qualified Candidates for Certificate Verification: 23-04-2020 at 05:00 PM