Table of Content
Indian Railways Recruitment 2019
Invited application from Indian Railways Recruitment 2019 for the Group D/ Level 1 in various 103769 position behalf of RRCs from eligible Indian Nationals and other nationals as brought out at Para 4 of this CEN for various posts in Level 1 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix in various units of Indian Railways. Candidates can apply online for the following job vacancies in Indian Railways.
Last Date: 12.04.2019.
Indian Railways Recruitment 2019 details:
• Assistant (Workshop)
• Assistant Bridge
• Assistant C&W
• Assistant Deport (Stores)
• Assistant Loco Shed (Diesel)
• Assistant Loco Shed (Electrical)
• Assistant Operations (Electrical)
• Assistant Pointsman
• Assistant Signal and Telecom
• Assistant Track Machine
• Assistant TL and AC
• Assistant TL and AC (Workshop)
• Assistant TRD
• Assistant Works
• Assistant Works (Workshop)
• Hospital Assistant
• Track Maintainer Grade-IV
Total No of posts: 103769 posts
Railway wise summary of vacancies are as under:
1. Central Railway : 9345 posts
2. East Central Railway : 3563 posts
3. East Coast Railway : 2555 posts
4. Eastern Railway, CLW & Metro : 10873 posts
5. North Central Railway and DLW : 4730 posts
6. North Eastern Railway, MCF and RDSO : 4002 posts
7. North Western Railway : 5249 posts
8. Northeast Frontier Railway : 2894 posts
9. Northern Railway, DMW and RCF : 13153 posts
10. South Central Railway : 9328 posts
11. South East Central Railway : 1664 posts
12. South Eastern Railway : 4914 posts
13. South Western Railway and RWF : 7167 posts
14. Southern Railway and : 9579 posts
15. West Central Railway : 4019 posts
16. Western Railway : 10734 posts
Age limitations: Candidate should not be less then 18 year and not more then 33 years. Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen candidates as per rules.
Pay Salary: Pay Level-1 of 7th CPC Starting Basic Pay ₹ 18000/-
Education Qualification: 10th pass (OR) ITI from institutions recognised by NCVT/SCVT (or) equivalent (OR) National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT.
Application Fee: Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/Ex-SM/PWD/Female/ Transgender/ Minorities/ Economically backward classes) (Rs. 400/- will be refunded after candidates appear in 1st stage CBT, Rs.250/- will be refunded for reserved category candidates) to be paid online OR by payment challan at SBI / Post Offices.
Selection Process: The entire recruitment process shall involve Computer Based Test(s), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Document Verification and Medical Examination.
Apply methods: Online.
How to apply Indian Railways Recruitment 2019:
Interested candidates may apply online for the following job vacancies by visiting Railway Recruitment Board website at – https://wcr.rly-rect-appn.in/rrbgroupd2019/ submit your online application on before 26.04.2019 till to 23.59 hours.
• Starting Date to Apply Online: 12-03-2019 at 17:00 Hrs
• Last Date to Apply Online: 12-04-2019 at 23:59 Hrs
• Last Date for Payment of Fee though Online: 23-04-2019 at 23:59 hrs
• Last Date for Fee Payment through Offline: 18-04-2019 at 13:00 hrs
• Last Date for Final Submission of Application:26-04-2019 at 23:59 hrs
• Date of Computer Based Test (CBT): Tentative on September-October 2019
Important web links Indian Railways Recruitment 2019:
• Download official advertisement – click here.
• Apply online link – click here.