Chief Electrical Inspector-cum-Adviser, Assam published job news for the post of Driver, Grade III in various 3 position under the establishment of the Inspectorate of Electricity, Assam. Candidates may submit applications in Standard Form of Application as published in the Assam Gazette Part-IX are invited from interested candidates who are bonafide citizen of India vide Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for the following job vacancies in Inspectorate Of Electricity Assam Recruitment 2019.
Last Date: 25.10.2019.
Inspectorate Of Electricity, Assam Recruitment 2019 details:
Name of the post: Driver, Grade III
Number of posts: 03 (UR-2, OBC-1)
Education Qualification: Candidate must be H.S.L.C passed. Candidate should have a professional Driving License for LMV.
Pay: Rs. 14,000/- to 49,000/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 5,000/- in Pay Band 2.
Age limitations: Candidates must not be less than 18 years and more than 43 years as on 1st January 2019. However, the upper age limit is relaxable in case of SC. ST & other candidates as per Govt. 0M NO. ABP 06/2016/04. Did. 3rd March; 2016.
* Candidates must be Citizen Of India within meaning Of Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India.
* The period from the granting of the Driving Licenses should be a minimum of 5(five) years at the time Of applying the posts,
* Candidates, who are already employed should submit their application through proper channel.
* Candidates will have to appear for written test/driving test at their own expenses if and when called for.
* The candidates qualifying in the written test shall be called for Driving Skill test and original documents verification process. For every position, candidates shall be called for Driving skill test and original documents verification process in the ratio of in order Of merit as per the written test marks. The candidates will have to bring their original testimonials for verification along with a Set Of self-attached photocopies Of testimonials and to be produced at the time of Driving skill test.
Application fee: Nil
Job type: Government job
Apply method: Offline
How to apply Inspectorate Of Electricity, Assam Recruitment 2019:
The envelope containing the application should be clearly marked as Application for the post Of Driver
The applications are to be submitted with the following requisites attached there to:
- One self-addressed envelope of 5 Cm X 11 Cm affixing an unused postal stamp of Rs. 5/- (Rupees Five Only).
- Attested copies of all certificates in support of Educational Qualification, Proof Of age and Caste Certificate.
- Attested copy of valid Professional Driving License for LMV.
- 2 (two) copies of recent passport photographs signed with the date by the candidate on the reverse side of those.
- Attested copy of valid Registration Certificates of Employment Exchange.
Application form send to:
The Chief Electrical Inspector-com-Adviser, Assam, 1st Floor, West End Block, Housefed Complex, Dispur, Guwahati-06.
- Last date for application submission – 25.10.2019 during Office hours.