IOCL AOD Digboi Refinery Recruitment 2019
Invited application from Indian Oil Corporation Limited Assam Oil Division, Digboi Refinery for the Trade Apprentice and Technician Apprentice in various 26 position at Assam Oil Division, Digboi Refinery as Apprentices under Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 ( as amended) in the Trade/ Disciplines. Candidates can apply online for the following job vacancies IOCL AOD Digboi Refinery Recruitment 2019.
Reservation of SC/ST/OBC will be applicable as per prescribed percentage for recruitment applicable to the state of Assam. For PwBD & EWS category, Govt. of India Guidelines shall apply.
Last Date: 08.03.2019.
IOCL AOD Digboi Refinery Recruitment 2019 details:
1. Name of post: Trade Apprentice/ Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant) Discipline- Chemical
Number of posts: 11
Education Qualification: 3 years B.Sc. (Physics, Mathematics Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry)
2. Name of post: Technician Apprentice Discipline – Chemical
Number of posts: 3
Education Qualification: 3 years Diploma In Chemical Engg. / Refinery & Petro- Chemical Engg.
3. Name of post: Trade Apprentice -Secretarial Assistant
Number of posts: 10
Education Qualification: 3 years B.A./ B.Sc. / B.Com
4. Name of post: Trade Apprentice- Accountant
Number of posts: 2
Education Qualification: 3 Year B .Corn
Stipend: As prescribed under the Apprentices Act, the Apprentices shal be paid stipend of an amount equivalent to a prescribed percentage of the minimum wages applicable in the State. In addition, the Refinery pays Z25001- per month to an apprentice towards stationery, conveyance and miscellaneous expenses etc., wherever applicable
Application fee: Not mention.
Apply methods: Online.
How to apply IOCL AOD Digboi Refinery Recruitment 2019:
Interested candidates may apply online for the following job vacancies by visiting ICOL website at www.iocl.com and go to ‘What’s New’> go to Latest Job Openings> go to Engagement of Apprentices under Refineries Division> select the link of the Refinery Unit, where they want to apply for Apprenticeship Training. It is mandatory to submit online application only. submit your online application on before 08.03.2019 (close at 17.00 hours)
• Online application submission start from – 16.02.2019 at 10.00 hours.
• Last date for online application submission – 08.03.2019 till to 17.00 hours.
• Last date of Receipt of Printout of Online application with supporting Documents – 22.03.2019.
• Tentative date of written test – 24.03.2019.
• Tentative date of publication of written test result – 29.03.2019
• Tentative date of Interview – 01.04.2019 to 05.04.2019
For any clarification(s), please contact: 03751-263131 / 03751-263133
e-mail ID: [email protected]