Indian Oil Corporation Limited in short IOCL recently published a job news for the post of Trade Apprentice/ Technician Apprentice in various 176 position at its Locations in States of Eastern India (West Bengal, Bihar, Odisha, Jharkhand & Assam). Candidates can apply online for the following job vacancies in IOCL Recruitment 2019.
Last Date: 18.08.2019.
IOCL Recruitment 2019 details:
Name of post/s:
1. Trade Apprentice in multiple disciplines
Number of posts: 70
2. Technician Apprentice in multiple disciplines
Number of posts: 106
Vacancy details of Assam:
1. Trade Apprentice – Accountant
Number of posts: 2
Education Qualification: Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates for reserved positions from a recognized Institute/University
2. Trade Apprentice Fitter/ Electrician/ Electronic Mechanic/ Instrument Mechanic/ Machinist/
Number of posts: 12
Education Qualification: Matric with 2 (Two) year ITI course in respective disciplines.
3. Technician Apprentice Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Civil/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics
Number of posts: 21
Education Qualification: 3 years Diploma in Engineering in the relevant discipline from a recognized Institute/University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General and OBC and 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
* Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as B.E or equivalent, MBA or equivalent or MCA/CA/ICWA, LLB shall NOT be considered. Suppression of information regarding possession or pursuing higher qualification shall render a candidate ineligible for consideration at any stage of selection/termination or any time during engagement.
Age: candidate should not be less then 18 years and not more then 24 years as on 31.07.2019 (Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST i.e. up to a max of 29 years, 3 years for OBC i.e. up to a max of 27 years, for the posts reserved for them).
Candidates belonging to PwBD categories shall be given age relaxation up to 10 years (up to 15 years for SC/ST and up to 13 years for OBC (Non-Creamy layer) candidates.
* Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of online application on or before 18.08.2019 @ 5 PM.
* Candidates are advised to register as a Trade Apprentice online in the following portals under the respective State as per their Trades below :
a. Trade Apprentice – ITI at http://www.apprenticeship.gov.in/Pages/Apprenticeship/home.aspx
b. Technician Apprentice at https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/commonRedirect registermenunew/ registermenunew.action
c. Trade Apprentice Accountant at https://apprenticeshipindia.org/candidate-registration
How to apply IOCL Recruitment 2019:
Interested candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria may apply online from 05.08.2019 from 10 AM to 18.08.2019 5 PM through the link which will be provided in our corporate website www.iocl.com(Careers-> Latest Job Opening-> Engagement of Technical and Non-Technical Trade & Technician Apprentices in Eastern Region (Marketing Division) – FY 2019-20. Only Online mode of applications will be accepted.
1. DATE OF OPENING OF ONLINE APPLICATION: 05.08.2019 FROM 10 AM ONWARDS.
2. LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION: 18.08.2019 UPTO 5 PM.
3. TENTATIVE DATE FOR DOWNLOAD OF ADMIT CARD FOR WRITTEN TEST 20.08.2019.
4. WRITTEN TEST WILL BE CONDUCTED AT KOLKATA, PATNA, BHUBANESWAR, RANCHI & GUWAHATI ON 25th AUGUST 2019 (SUNDAY). DETAILS OF DATE AND VENUE WILL BE INFORMED IN THE ADMIT CARD.
5. TENTATIVE DATE FOR UPLOAD OF PROVISIONALLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES FOR DOCUMENT VERIFICATION IS 02.09.2019