Indian Oil Corporation Ltd in short IOCL recently published job news for the post of Junior Engineering Assistant-IV in various 3 position the pay scale of Rs.11,900-32,000/- (pre-revised). Candidates may apply online for the following job vacancies in IOCL Recruitment 2019.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “Global 500” company requires result oriented experienced personnel with initiative and enterprise for its Guwahati Refinery, Assam.
Last Date: 28.10.2019.
Table of Content
IOCL Recruitment 2019 details:
1. Name of the post: Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production)
Number of posts: 02 [ST: 1, OBC/NCL: 1]
2. Name of the post: Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Fire & Safety)
Number of posts: 1 [UR: 1]
Education Qualification & Experience Criteria:
1. For Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production): 3 years Diploma in Chemical / Refinery & Petrochemical Engg. Or B. Sc. (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Institute / University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for OBC candidates and 45% in case of ST candidates against reserved positions.
Experience: Minimum one year of post qualification experience in operation (rotating shift) of Pump House, Fired Heater, Compressor, Distillation Column, Reactor, Heat exchanger etc. in a Petroleum Refinery/ Petrochemicals / Fertilizer/ Heavy Chemical/Gas Processing Industry.
2. For Junior Engineering Assistant- IV (Fire & Safety): Matric plus Sub-Officers’ Course from NFSC-Nagpur or Equivalent (Regular Course) from any other recognized institute, with Heavy Vehicle Driving License.
Physical Standards (Minimum): Height: 165 CM, Weight: 50 Kg, Chest:Normal: 81 CM, Expanded: 86.5 CM, Eyesight normal (6/6 without glasses), colour vision normal. Free from – Vertigo problem, disease of heart/lungs/kidney, abnormal blood pressure, Knock Knee, Flat Feet, Squint eye and stammering.
Experience: Minimum one year of post qualification experience in Fire & Safety Engineering set-up involving handling of fire-fighting equipments, fire water networks, related communication systems, emergency handling, fire-fighting, operation of fire tenders/pump-house, etc. in a Petroleum Refinery/ Petro-chemical/Heavy Chemical / Gas Processing Industry/ Fertilizers/ Power Plants/large industrial establishments.
* A candidate is allowed to apply for only one discipline. In case of receipt of more than one application for more than one discipline, all the applications will be rejected.
* Candidates possess higher professional qualifications such as Engineering Graduates/MBA/MCA/ CA/CS/ICWA/LLB or those claiming possession of a Qualification equivalent to the Qualification prescribed shall not be considered for any of the above posts.
* Candidates who are registered with Local Employment Exchange(s)/ District Sainik Resettlement Board and meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria, whose names are sponsored to Guwahati Refinery Unit against this notification, are advised to apply Online, failing which their candidature will not be considered.
Age limitations: Candidates should not be less then 18 years and not not then 26 years for General candidates as on 31.08.2019. 3. Relaxation in age upto 05 years for ST candidates and 03 years for OBC(NCL) candidates considered against reserved positions only will be allowed.
- The selection methodology will comprise of Written Test and a Skill/Proficiency/ Physical Test (SPPT) which will be of qualifying nature.
- A candidate will have to secure a minimum of 40% marks in the written test to qualify for further consideration.
Application fee: Nil
Job type: Private job
Apply method: Online
How to apply IOCL Recruitment 2019:
Interested Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for a post, may visit the website of IOCL www.iocl.com and apply on-line. The website will remain open from 28.09.2019 (10:00 Hrs) to 18.10.2019 (17:00 Hrs). Only online mode of applications will be accepted.
Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for a post, may visit the website www.iocl.com go to ‘What’s New’ > click on Requirement of Experienced Non-Executive Personnel at Guwahati Refinery.
After successfully applying / registering on-line applications, the candidates are advised to send the print out of on-line application form, duly signed by him, to The Advertiser, Guwahati GPO, Post Box No -21, Meghdoot Bhawan, Panbazar, Guwahati — 781001, Assam along with all supporting documents & a photograph under self attestation, by ordinary post so as to reach us by 28.10.2019 .
Candidates should super scribe the Name of Post Applied for, Name of the Refinery Unit and Post Code on the top of the envelope.
Contact No. : 0361-2657001
Email ID : [email protected]
- Date of opening of online application: 28.09.2019
- Last date of submission of online application : 18.10.2019
- Last date of receipt of printout of online application: 28.10.2019
- Form along with supporting documents tentative date of written test: 17.11.2019
- Likely date of publication of written test result: 22.11.2019
Important web links:
- Download official advancement – click here
- Online apply link – click here.
- Visit official website – click here.
Good job I need a job .
I need a Job .Mobile 6000749197
Comments are closed.