Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Recruitment 2020 for the post of Apprentice vacancy in Technical and Non-Technical trades in various 482 positions on a regular basis at its locations under its 5 different Regions across the nation.
Last Date: 22/11/2020.
Table of Content
IOCL Recruitment Details:
Name of post: Apprentice
No of posts: 482
Eastern Region Pipelines: 129 [ Assam: 31, West Bengal: 44, Bihar: 36, Uttar Pradesh: 18]
Western Region Pipelines: 136 [ Gujarat: 90, Rajasthan: 46]
South Eastern Region Pipelines: 60 [ Odisha: 51, Chattisgarh: 6, Jharkhand: 3]
Northern Region Pipelines: 116 [ Haryana: 43, Punjab: 16, Delhi: 21, Uttar Pradesh: 24, Uttarkhand: 6, Rajasthan: 3, Himachal Pradesh: 3]
Southern Region Pipelines: 41 [ Tamil Nadu: 32, Karnataka: 3, Andhra Pradesh: 6]
* Human Resource
* Data Entry Operator
* Domestic Data Entry Operator
* Technician Apprentice- Mechanical: Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2) full time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering:
i) Mechanical Engineering
ii) Automobile Engineering
* Technician Apprentice-Electrical: Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2) full time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering:
i) Electrical Engineering
ii) Electrical & Electronics Engineering
* Technician Apprentice- Telecommunication & Instrumentation: Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2) full time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute:
i) Electronics & Communication Engineering
ii) Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
iii) Electronics & Radio Communication Engineering
iv) Instrumentation & Control Engineering
v) Instrumentation & Process Control Engineering vi) Electronics Engineering
* Trade Apprentice (Assistant- Human Resource): Full Time Bachelors degree (Graduation) from a Govt. recognized institute/ University.
* Trade Apprentice (Accountant): Full Time Bachelors degree (Graduation) in Commerce from a recognized institute/University
* Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices): Minimum 12th pass (but below graduate)
* Domestic Data Entry Operator (Skill Certificate Holders): Minimum 12th pass (but below Graduate). Additionally, candidates should possess Skill Certificate of ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator’ for training of less than one year issued by an awarding body recognised under National Skill Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognised by the Central Govt.
1. The qualification prescribed shall be from a recognized University/Institute as a full time, regular course in relevant disciplines with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% marks in aggregate in case of SC/ST and PwBD category candidates for the trades reserved for them).
2. Candidates having professional/higher qualification such as Degree in Engineering/MBA & its equivalent/PGDM/MCA/LLB/CA/ICWA/Masters in Social Work/Degree in Journalism etc. and any other Graduate and above professional qualification, shall not be eligible to apply for the above apprentice seats.
3.“Fresher apprentice” means a non-graduate apprentice, who has not undergone any institutional training or skill training, before taking up on-the-job training or practical training under the Apprentices Act, 1961.
Age: Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 30.10.2020which is the date for reckoning any eligibility criteria.
1) Upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/STcandidatesand3 years for OBC candidates for the trades reserved for them.
2) Upper age is relaxed by 10 years to PwBD candidates in the specific disabilities only as mentioned above(upto 15 years for SC/ST and upto 13years for OBC Non-Creamy Layer PwBD Candidates).
Stipend: Rate of stipend payable to apprentices per month shall be as prescribed under Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 / Apprentices Rules 1992 (as amended) and Corporation’s guidelines.
1) Selection process would consist of a Written Test.
2) Written Test shall be of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s)consisting of 4 options with one correct option. Candidate has to choose the correct option.
3) There shall be 100questions in the Written Test and Total marks shall be 100. Each correct answer shall carry 1 mark.
4) There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
Get daily job news:
Join our WhatsApp group – Click here
Join our Telegram channel – click here
Join our Facebook group – Click here
How to Apply IOCL Recruitment:
1) Before applying for above apprentices positions, candidates have to first register themselves in online portals of the following agencies of Govt.of India:
(a) For Technician Apprentices:With the concerned Regional Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT) in their portal National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) under Ministry of Human Resource Development. The link https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/commonRedirect/registermenunew!registermenunew.action
(b) For Trade Apprentices (Optional Trades): With National Skill Development Council (NSDC) at https://apprenticeshipindia.org/ After successful registration with the above agencies, a registration number will be generated and the candidate has to mention this registration number while applying for apprentices positions in Indian Oil Pipelines portal at https://plis.indianoilpipelines.in.
2) Candidates meeting the above prescribed eligibility criteria should visit our IOCL website https://plis.indianoilpipelines.in and apply Online from 04.11.2020 till 22.11.2020 by 18:00 hours.
Date of Notification: 30.10.2020
Start date of receipt of online application: 04.11.2020
Last date of receipt of online application: 22.11.2020
Date of reckoning eligibility criteria: 30.10.2020
Important web links:
Download advertisement – click here.
Online apply link – Click here.
Comments are closed.