Irrigation Department, Mangaldai published recruitment news for the post of 4 Peon vacancy in the establishment of the Superintending Engineer, Mangaldai Circle, Irrigation, Mangaldai, and the Executive Engineer, Mangaldai Investigation Division, Irrigation, Sipajhar.
Last Date: 05/03/2021.
Table of Content
Irrigation Mangaldai Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of Post: Peon
No of posts: 4 [PWD: 2, UR: 1, OBC/ MOBC: ]
Pay Scale: P.B. Rs. 12000/- to Rs. 52000/ + G.P. Rs. 3900/- plus other allowances admissible.
Eligibility Criteria of Irrigation Mangaldai Recruitment
Age: Candidates must not be less than 18 (Eighteen) years and more than 40 (Forty) years as on 1st January 2021.
i) Upper age limit is relaxable for 5 years to the candidates who belong SC/ST.
ii) Upper age limit is relaxable for 3 years to the candidates who belong to OBC/MOBC and 10 years to the candidates belonging to PWD category.
Education Qualification: Class VIII passed.
- DC Sivasagar Recruitment 2021 – 8 Mandal (Grade-III) Vacancy
- DC Sonitpur Recruitment 2021: 03 Women Welfare Officer & Coordinator Vacancy
Get daily job news
Join our WhatsApp group – Click here
Join our Telegram channel – click here
Join our Facebook group – Click here
How to apply for Irrigation Mangaldai Recruitment 2021:
Interested candidates have to apply online through https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/irrigationmangaldai only and no other form of applications will be entertained.
Since the applications are submitted online, the questions of submission of applications through proper channel in case the candidates are already employed becomes redundant. However such candidate shall intimate their appropriate appointing authorities about the submission of application in writing.
The candidate should upload self-attested scanned copies of the following document:-
1) Age Proof Certificate (i.e. Birth Certificates issued by the competent authority or school certificates issued by the recognized institutions).
2) Educational Qualification Certificate.
3) Employment Exchange Registration Card.
4) Caste certificate, in case of candidate applying under the reservation categories.
5) Residential Certificate (PRC/Aadhaar/ Voter ID etc.)
6) Recent passport size photograph of size 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm with white Background.
7) In case candidates of PWD category, a certificate from the competent authority is to be submitted.
8) Scanned signature of the candidate (Black Ball Pen preferably).
Apply start from – 18th February 2021, 11 AM
Last date for apply – 5th March 2021, 5 PM
Important web links:
Download Advertisement: Click Here.
Online apply link: Click Here.