North Kamrup Circle, Irrigation, Nalbari published recruitment news for the post of 22 Grade IV vacancy in the offices under North Kamrup Circle, Irrigation, Nalbari. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online.
Last Date: 05/03/2021.
Irrigation Nalbari Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of post: Grade IV
No of posts: 7
Peon: 10 [UR: 5, OBC/ MOBC: 3, SC: 1, STP: 1]
Khalashi: 11 [UR: 4, OBC/ MOBC: 3, SC: 1, STP: 1, STH: 1, EWS: 1]
APPO: 1 [UR]
Pay: Rs 12000 – Rs 52000, GP: Rs 3900/-
Eligibility Criteria of Irrigation Department Nalbari Recruitment 2021
Citizenship: Candidates must be Indian Citizens as defined in Articles 5-8 of the Constitution of India.
Employment Exchange Registration No: The Candidates must have registered their names In any Employment Exchange In Govt. of Assam and registration No. and date must be mentioned In their applications.
Age: Candidates must not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years of age on 1st January 2021. The upper age limit for S.C. and S.T. candidate is up to 45 years and for OBC/MOBC candidates is up to 43 years.
* Minimum qualification Class VIII Passed from any recognized Educational Institution/School.
* Only candidate who has maximum education qualification up-to HS passed may apply.
* All candidates must submit documents related to his/her all educational qualification in relation to the highest level achieved.
- Fishery development office Majuli Recruitment 2021: Grade IV Post
- Assam Seeds Corporation Ltd Recruitment 2021: Accountant & Junior Assistant Post
Get daily job news:
How to Apply for Irrigation Nalbari Recruitment 2021
* Application must be submitted online through website/URL at https://niyukti.assam.gov.in and will be received with effect from 19.02.2021 from 11. A.M.
* While applying online the candidates need to indicate their choice as 1st, 2nd & 3rd post of Peon, Khalashi & APPO (anyone) respectively.
* Candidates already in service should apply through Proper Channel.
Documents to be Uploaded with Online Application
The candidate should upload self-attested scanned copies of the following document
a.Educational qualification certificate.
b.Age proof certificate (i.e. Birth Certificate issued by a competent authority or School Certificate issued by recognized Institutions).
C.Caste Certificate, In case of candidate applying under the Reservation categories.
d.Valid Employment Exchange Registration Card/Certificate.
e.Recent Passport size color photograph of size 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm with white background.
f.EWS Certificate issued by the competent authority.
g.Incase of candidates of PWD category, a certificate on following categories to be submitted, issued by the Social Welfare Department as per instructions of Government O.M. No. ABP.180/201 7/105, dtd. 07.01.2019.
h.Specimen signature of the candidate by Black Ball pen.
i.Declaration in Form “A” .
Starting date of submission of online application: 19th February 2021
Last date of submission of online application: 5th March 2021
Important web links:
Download Advertisement: Click here
Online apply link: Click here.