Rangia Investigation Circle (Irrigation) published recruitment news for the post of 28 Grade IV vacancy of Peon, Chowkidar, Khalashi, and APPO under Superintending Engineer, Rangia Investigation Circle (Irrigation) Rangia. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online.
Last Date: 01/03/2021.
Irrigation Rangia Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of post: Grade IV
No of posts: 28 [UR: 8, OBC/ MOBC: 6, PWD: 4, SC: 4, STP: 3, STH: 1, UR-EWS: 2]
* Peon/ Chowkidar: 5
* Khalashi: 6
* APPO: 17
Pay: Rs 12000 – Rs 52000, GP: Rs 3900/-
Eligibility Criteria of Irrigation Department Rangia Recruitment 2021
Age: Candidates must not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years of age on Ist January, 2021. The upper age limit for S.C. and S.T. candidate is up to 45 years and for OBC/MOBC candidates is up to 43 years.
Educational Qualification: Minimum qualification Class VIII Passed from any recognized Educational Institution/ School.
Selection Process of Irrigation Rangia Recruitment
The candidates, whose applications are accepted, will be required to appear in an objective Type Written Test to be held in specified venues as per date, time mentioned in Admit Cards/ Call Letters.
Admit Card of Irrigation Rangia Recruitment
l. The online Admit Cards/Call Letters will be available on the official website link and can be downloaded for appearing in “Written Examination’, whose applications are accepted as per eligibility criteria.
ll. It may be noted that no separate Admit Cards/Call Letters will be issued and it will be the responsibility of the applicant to take the printout.
III. Nobody without Admit Cards/Call Letters shall be allowed to enter Examination Center.
Get daily job news:
How to Apply for Rangia Irrigation Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates may apply online through https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/irrigationrangia/ only and no other form of application will be entertained.
The candidates should upload self-attested scanned copies of the following documents:
(1) Educational Qualification Certificate.
(2) Age proof Certificate (i.e. Birth Certificates issued by the competent authority or School Certificates issued by the recognized institutions)
(3) Caste Certificate, in case of candidate applying under the Reservation categories.
(4) Valid Employment Exchange registration certificate from Employment Exchange.
(5) EWS Certificate issued by the competent authority. (if applicable)
(6) Recent Passport size photograph of size 3.5 cm x 2.5 cm in white background.
(7) Certificate for PWD category (if applicable).
(8) Scanned Signature of the candidate (Black Ball Pen preferably)
(9) Residential Certificate (PRC/Aadhaar Card/Voter ID, etc.)
(10) Applicant must mention valid e-mail id and mobile number while applying.
Important Dates of Irrigation Rangia Recruitment 2021
* Apply start from: 19th February 2021, 11 AM
* Last date for apply: 1st March 2021, 11 PM
Important web links:
Download Advertisement: Click Here.
Online apply link: Click Here.