J.D.S.G. College Bokakhat invites applications in the format prescribed by the DHE, Assam with complete bio-data including contact number and E-mail and self-attested copies of testimonials from HSLC onwards from eligible candidate having good academic records and latest UGC norms for the posts of Assistant Professor mentioned below In the revised UGC scale of pay. Candidates may apply offline for the following job vacancies in J.D.S.G. College Bokakhat Recruitment 2019.
Last Date: 15 Days.
Table of Content
J.D.S.G. College, Bokakhat Recruitment 2019 details:
1. Name of the post: Assistant Professor of History
Number of posts: 01 (one), (R.R 38) U.R.
2. Name of the post: Assistant professor In Accountancy
Number of posts: 01 (one),(R.R 40) U.R.
3. Name of the post: Assistant professor in Management
Number of posts: 01 (one), (RP.07) U.R.
4. Name of the post: Assistant Professor in Hindi (01 one)
Number of posts: (R.P.N0.41) U.R.
Education Qualification and Selection Procedure: As per Govt. Office memorandum no AHE.407/2017/44 dated 08.11.2018 with the NET/SLET/ SET as mandatory eligibility conditions. Candidates having Ph.D. degree in accordance with the UGC (minimum standard and procedures for award Of Ph.D. Degree) Regulation 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement Of minimum eligibility conditions Of NET/SLET/SET.
The candidates will have to acquire qualification as on the last date 0t submitting an application.
Age limit: Candidates should not be more than 38 years as on 01.01.2019 and relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ST and PWD candidates and 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
* The candidates must have Permanent Residential Certificate (PRC) and must know the local language.
* In-service candidates must apply through proper channel with NOC obtained from concerned authority.
Job type: Government job
Apply method: Offline
How to apply J.D.S.G. College, Bokakhat Recruitment 2019:
Interested candidates have to submit their Application accompanied by a non-refundable Demand Draft Of Rs. 2000/- (Rupees two thousand) only drawn in favor Of the Principal, J.D.S.G, College, Bokakhat is payable at United Bank Of India (UBI), Bokakhat Branch must reach the Principal, J.D.S.G, College, Bokakhat within 15 days from the date Of publication [06/09/2019] Of this advertisement.
- Last date for application submission – 15 days from 06.09.2019
Important web links:
- Download official advertisement – click here
- Download application form – click here.