Jal Jeevan Mission (JJM), Assam published Recruitment news for the post of 4 Technical Officer II Vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates may directly appear in the walk-in-interview as per the schedule given below.
Walk-in Date: 17/12/2020.
Jal Jeevan Mission Assam Recruitment 2020 Details:
Name of post: Technical Officer-II
No of posts: 4
Place of Posting:
1. Bokakhat Division: 1
2. Dhing Division: 1
3. Haflong Division: 1
4. Hamren Division: 1
Remuneration: The proposed remuneration will be in the range of Rs.25,000/- (Rupees Twenty Five Thousand) per month (Inclusive of all incentives & perks).
Eligibility Criteria of Jal Jeevan Mission (JJM) Assam Recruitment 2020
1. Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institution with minimum 65% marks.
2. At least 1 year of experience in rural development works related to supervision in construction.
Desirable Qualifications/ Skills:
1. Relevant knowledge in areas of community driven rural/urban development projects (Water supply, Roads, Buildings, Sanitation and other relevant areas)
2. Computer Knowledge in MS office/OS and Internet.
3. Willing to work in complex, multi-stakeholder and fast-moving environment.
4. Willing to work under pressure, respecting strict deadlines and multi-tasking.
5. Knowledge of Assamese, English, Hindi & other local language(s).
6. Good social, analytical, communication, inter-personal and planning skills.
7. Self-motivated and possessing ability to work independently as well as in teams.
8. Willing to travel extensively within and outside the state.
Age Limit: Age not more than 35 years as on 1st January 2020.
Duration of the Contract: The contract period of the Technical Officer is initially for a period of 11 months. Further extension will be based on the performance of the concerned person/ project requirement.
Get Daily job news:
How to apply for JJM Assam Recruitment
Candidates have to appear in the walk-in-interview along with all original documents AND required to enroll their names in this link https://rb.gy/tuzvrh.
Time: 10: 00 AM onwards
Venue: Conference Hall of the Office of the Mission Director, Jal Jeevan Mission, Hengrabari-36, Assam.
Important web links:
Download Advertisement: Click Here.