Jyoti Chitraban Film Studio recently published a job news for the post of Advisor-cum-Curator-cum-Programmer on Short Time Contract Basis in the areas of film festival programme and overall assistance in connection with the organization of the 3rd Guwahati International Film Festival 2019. Candidates can apply offline for the following job vacancies in Jyoti Chitraban Film Studio Recruitment 2019.
Last Date: 18.07.2019.
Jyoti Chitraban Film Studio Recruitment 2019 details:
Name of post: Advisor-cum-Curator-cum-Programmer
Scope of Work:
(a) The selected individual will be in a position to advise the festival management for smooth functioning of the film festival in all possible areas as and when required.
(b) To curate Indian and Foreign films for the festival subject to the approval of the festival management.
(c) To programme the complete festival screening as per the requirement of the festival management.
1. Degree or Diploma in Film Study from a recognized Institute/University.
2. Minimum 20 years work experience related to film Festival Management including selection of films/ curating and programming of Films etc.
3. Strong communication skills in English.
4. Thorough knowledge of Indian & world Cinema.
Pay Salary: The contractual honorarium shall depend on experience, competency and relevant requirements.
Application fee: Not mention
Apply method: offline
Job type: Government job
How to apply Jyoti Chitraban Film Studio Recruitment 2019:
Interested candidates have to apply with complete bio-data & expected remuneration and facilities on or before 18th July, 2019 (EOI will open at 11.00 AM on 18th July, 2019) through e-mail and post the hard copy to the following address:
Guwahati International Film Festival – 2019
Jyoti Chitraban Film Studio Complex,
Ph. No. 0361-2386059
• Last date for application submission – 18.07.2019 till to 11 am
Important web links:
• Download official advertisement – click here.