Application is invited from the Karbi Anglong Autonomous Council (KAAC), Diphu Recruitment for the post of Lower Division Assistant (LDA) in 2 positions on a regular basis in the Food Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department under Karbi Anglong Autonomous Council (KAAC). Intending and eligible candidates may apply offline for the following job in Karbi Anglong Autonomous Council (KAAC), Diphu.
KAAC Recruitment 2021 Highlights:
|Recruitment Board||Karbi Anglong Autonomous Council (KAAC), Diphu.|
|Job Type||Government (Permanent)|
|Post Name||Lower Division Assistant|
|Total No of posts||2|
|Salary||Start from Rs. 14,000/-|
KAAC Recruitment 2021 Details:.
Name of the Post: Lower Division Assistant (LDA)
No of posts: 2 (Two)
The scale of Pay: Rs.14000 to Rs 49000 and Grade Pay @ Rs.6200 P.M plus other allowances as admissible.
Eligibility Criteria of KAAC Recruitment
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have to pass Higher Secondary (HS). (Diploma in Computer Application).
Age Limit: Candidate should not be less than 18 years and not be more than 43 (Forty-three) years for ST/SC and for OBC/MOBC up to 45 (Forty-five)years and 50(Fifty) years in respect of persons with disabilities as on 01-01-2021.
Resident-ship: Applicant must be a citizen of India and a permanent resident of Karbi Anglong/ West Karbi Anglong.
Selection Process of KAAC Recruitment
Candidates will be selected based on the performance of a written test/ oral interview to be intimated in due course of time. The written test is of 150 marks comprising of following sections:
- English: 50 marks
- General Knowledge: 50 marks
- Essay writing and Application writing in English: 50 marks
Total Marks: 150 marks
Name of the candidate and Roll No. along with the date of interview will be published in the local Newspaper, No. call letter will be issued to the candidate separately.
Get daily job news:
|Join WhatsApp group||Click here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click here|
How to Apply for KAAC Recruitment:
- Duly filled up the application in Standard Form as prescribed in Assam Gazette should be addressed to the Deputy Director, Food Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs, KAAC, Diphu, Karbi Anglong along with KAAC revenue receipt of Rs.20.00 only in case of General category and Rs.10.00 only in case of SC/ST candidates.
- The application must be accompanied by self-attested copies of all relevant documents/testimonials in respect of their educational qualification, proficiency, Employment Exchange Registration Number, Caste Certificate, Diploma in Computer Application, bona fide residence, etc.
- Three copies of self-address Envelope affixing with a postal stamp for future correspondence.
- The Application must be legibly filled up in all columns by the candidate with his/her own hand and should be sent in closed covers Envelope with making at the top of the envelope In red pen “Application for the post of Lower Division Assistant.”
- Apply start from – 01/08/2021
- Last date to Apply – 14/08/2021 till 4 PM
Important web links:
|Download Advertisement||Click here|
|Download Application form||Click here|
|Subscribe to us on YouTube||Click here|