Life Insurance Corporation of India in short LIC recently published a job news for the Apprentice Development Officer in the jurisdiction of the various zonal offices in various 8581 positions candidates can apply online for the following job vacancies in Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)
Last Date: 09.06.2019.
LIC ADO Recruitment 2019 details:
Name of post: Apprentice Development Officer
Number of posts: 8581
1. Central Zonal Office, Bhopal: 525
2. Eastern Zonal Office, Kolkata: 922
3. East Central Zonal Office, Patna: 701
4. South Central Zonal Office, Hyderabad: 1251
5. Northern Zonal Office, New Delhi: 1130
6. North Central Zonal Office, Kanpur: 1042
7. Southern Zonal Office, Chennai: 1257
8. Western Zonal Office, Mumbai: 1753
Age limitations (as on 01-05-2019):
a) Minimum Age: 21 Years
b) Maximum Age: 30 Years
c) Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen candidates as per rules.
(i) For Employees category and Agents category in both Urban and Rural area- Applicant shall possess the Bachelor’s Degree of a University in India established under a statute or approved for the purpose or the Fellowship of Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai.
(ii) An applicant from Others category for recruitment as an Apprentice Development Officer in both Urban and Rural area shall possess the Bachelor’s Degree of a University in India established under a statute or approved for the purpose or the Fellowship of Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai.
*‘Employee Category’ means a confirmed whole-time salaried employee of the Corporation belonging to Class III.
*‘Others Category’ means the candidate from the open market.
Pay Salary: 21865-1340(2)-24545-1580(2)-27705-1610(17)- 55075
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of on-line test followed by an Interview of candidates who qualify in the on-line test and subsequent pre-recruitment Medical examination.
Application Fee: The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay /Visa /MasterCard /Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
For SC/ST Candidates: Intimation Charges of Rs.50/- plus Transaction Charges
Other than SC/ST Candidates: Application Fees-cum-Intimation Charges of Rs.600/- plus Transaction Charges.
How to apply LIC ADO Recruitment 2019:
Interested candidates may visit www.licindia.in to online application submission for the following job vacancies. Submit your online application from 20.05.2019 to 09.06.2019 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
• Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 20-05-2019
• Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 09-06-2019
• Last Date for Editing Application Details: 09-06-2019
• Last Date for Printing Your Application: 24-06-2019
• Date for Download of Online Exam Call Letter: 29-06-2019 On wards
• Dates of Online Examination-Preliminary (Tentative): 06 & 13-07-2019
• Dates of Online Examination-Main (Tentative): 10-08-2019