Life Insurance Corporation of India in short LIC recently published news for the post of following 7871 Assistant for divisions/ zones in Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC). Candidates may apply online for the following job vacancies in LIC Assistant Recruitment 2019.
Last Date: 01.10.2019.
LIC Assistant Recruitment 2019 details:
Name of the post: Assistant
Number of posts: 7871 posts
- Northern Zone – 1544
- North Central Zone – 1242
- East Central Zone – 1497
- Eastern Zone – 980 [West Bengal, North
- Eastern states]
- Central Zone – 472
- South Central Zone – 632
- Southern Zone – 400
- Western Zone – 1104
Education Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelors Degree (10+2+3 pattern) from a recognised Indian University/ Institution.
Age as on 01-09-2019: Minimum Age: 18 Years, Maximum Age: 30 Years. Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ Ex Serviceman Candidates as per rules.
Pay: Initial basic pay of Rs 14435/- per month
- For SC/ST: Intimation Charges of Rs.85/- plus +GST + Transaction Charges
- For Others: Application Fees-cum-Intimation Charges of Rs.510/- + GST + Transaction Charges.
Job type: Private job
Apply method: Online
How to apply LIC Assistant Recruitment 2019:
Interested candidates may visit LIC website www.licindia.in to online application submission for the following job vacancies on before
Apply Online at Life Insurance 1st October.
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 17-09-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 01-10-2019
- Last Date for Editing Application Details: 01-10-2019
- Last Date for Printing Your Application: 22-10-2019
- Date for Download of Call Letter of Online Preliminary Exam: 15 to 22-10-2019
- Date for Preliminary Exam: 21 & 22-10-2019