M.N.C. Balika Mahavidyalaya, Nalbari Recruitment 2020 for Assistant Professor in 4 positions. Candidates may submit an application in the prescribed format of DHE, Assam along with complete Bio-Data and self-attested copies of all testimonials from HSLC onwards
Last Date: 18/01/2020.
M.N.C. Balika Mahavidyalaya, Nalbari Recruitment Details:
Name of post: Assistant Professor
Number of posts: 4
Assamese: 2 [ ST (H): 1, OBC/MOBC: 1 ]
Political Science: 2 [ SC: 1, OBC/MOBC: 1 ]
1. Must have secured at least 55% marks (or equivalent grade in a point scale) at the Master’s Degree level in the relevant subject and must have cleared NET/SLET/SET conducted by the UGC/ CSIR.
2. Candidates who were awarded Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the UGC (Minimum standard and procedure for award Ph. D. Degree) Regulation, 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET. A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided to the Ph.D. holders who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19.09.1991.
Salary: UGC Scale Pay and other allowances as per rule.
Age limit: Should not be more than 38 years as an 01.01.2020 and relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ST/PWD and 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
– Candidates have to acquire qualification as on the last date for submitting an application.
– Eligibility like M.Phil/Ph.D./Seminar Papers/Publications can be acquired and submitted on the date of the interview and not beyond.
– In-service candidates must apply through proper channel with NOC from the concerned authority.
– Candidates must have a Permanent Residence Certificate and must know the local language.
Get daily job alerts:
How to apply M.N.C. Balika Mahavidyalaya, Nalbari Job 2020:
Interested candidates have to submit Applications with all relevant documents along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 2500/- (non-refundable) drawn in favour of “Principal, M.N.C. Balika Mahavidyalaya. Nalbari” Payable at United Bank of India, Nalbari branch must reach the office of the Principal & Secretary, M.N.C. Balika Mahavidyalaya, Nalbari on or before 18.01.2020.
Last date for apply – 15 days.
Important web links: