Medical and Health Recruitment Board, Assam in short MHRB Assam Recruitment 2019 for the post of Inspector Of Drugs in 16 positions under Commissioner of Food Safety and Drug Administration, Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of Assam as detailed candidates may apply online for the following vacancies. GovjobinAssam.in gives you daily latest Assam career 2019 job news. Join our WhatsApp job alerts group to get daily latest Assam Government job updates also like us on FaceBook. Get daily AssamCareer Job Alerts to join our group.
Last Date: 06/12/2019.
MHRB Assam Recruitment 2019 details:
Name of post: Inspector of Drugs
No of posts: 16 [UR: 7, EWS: 3, OBC/MOBC: 3, STP: 2, STH: 1 ]
Pay: Rs. 22,000/- to 87,000/- PM with Grade Pay of Rs. 11500/- PM plus other allowances as applicable from time to time as per Govt. Rules.
Age: The candidate should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2019. The upper age limit is relaxable by (if applicable) –
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates i.e. up to 43 years
- 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. up to 41 years as per Govt. notification No. ABP.6/2016/9 dated Dispur the 25th of April, 2018.
iii. For Persons with Disabilities (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidates as per Govt. Notification No. ABP.144/95/121 dated Dispur the 28th of October 2015.
- A candidate must have a degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences or Medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a University established in India by law.
- Apart from English, the candidate should have adequate knowledge of at least 1 (one) official language of the state of Assam (i.e. Assamese/Bengali/Bodo), except candidates belonging to Karbi Anglong Autonomous Council and Dima Hasao Autonomous Council.
Selection Process: Written Examination (OMR based Objective type multiple choices) & Viva Voce/Interview.
Application Fee: Application must be accompanied with the required application fee of Rs. 250/- (rupees two hundred fifty) only for General category candidates and Rs. 150/- (rupees one hundred fifty) only for OBC/MOBC/SC/ST (P)/ST (H) candidate.
No application fee is required for candidates having a BPL certificate and PWD certificate. Application fee should be deposited only through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “0210-Medical and Public Health-01-Urban Health Services-800-Other Receipt”. The fees are not refundable and no other mode of deposit of fee other than through Treasury Challan shall be accepted.
Get daily job alerts:
How to apply MHRB Assam Recruitment 2019:
Interested Candidates need to apply online https://nhm.assam.gov.in. The last date of the online application will be received till 06/12/2019.
- Last date for application submission – 06.12.2019