Application is invited from the Medical and Health Recruitment Board, Assam has published an employment notification regarding the recruitment of 6 Lecturer Posts of Institute of Pharmacy attached to Government Medical Colleges under the Medical Education & Research Department, Government of Assam. Interested candidates may apply online through this page.
Last Date: 27/01/2023.
Table of Content
MHRB Assam Recruitment 2023 Details:
Name of Post: Lecturer
No of posts: 6
Scale of Pay: Rs. 57,700/- to Rs. 1,82,400/- PM (Academic Level-10) plus other allowances as admissible under Rules.
Educational Qualification: PCI recognized M. Pharm/Pharma D or PCI recognized B. Pharm with 3 years of professional experience in Teaching/Research/Industries only.
Age limit: The candidate’s age should not be less than 21 years and not more than 38 years of age as on 01.01.2023.
The upper age limit is relaxable by (if applicable)-
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates i.e. upto 43 years
- 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. upto 41 years as per Govt. notification.
- For Persons with Disabilities (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidates as per Govt. Notification.
How to Apply for MHRB Assam Recruitment 2023:
As per the advertisement details, Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online through the Medical and Health Recruitment Board, Assam website https://nhm.assam.gov.in. Submit your online application before 27th January 2023.
The application must be accompanied by a required application fee of
- Rs. 250/- (rupees two hundred fifty) only for General category candidates and
- Rs. 150/- (rupees one hundred fifty) only for OBC/MOBC/SC/ST (P)/ST (H) candidates.
- No application fee is required for candidates having a BPL certificate and PWD certificate.
Application fee should be deposited only, through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “0210- Medical and Public Health-01-Urban Health Services-800-Other Receipt”. The fees are not refundable and no other mode of deposit of fee other than through Treasury Challan shall be accepted. OR
Fees can be deposited online using Government Receipt Accounting System-GRAS (Website: https://assamegras.gov.in). Candidates may pay the requisites fees (as admissible for the category mentioned above). A printed copy of the Treasury Challan generated through GRAS should be submitted at the time of the interview. In the Remarks column, the candidate may write the post applied for.
Important dates for MHRB Assam Job 2023:
- Online application submission starts on: 13th January 2023.
- Last date for online application submission: 27th January 2023.
Important links for MHRB Assam Job 2023:
|Download advertisement||Click here|
|Online apply link||Click here|