Application is invited from the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Govt. of India has published an employment notification regarding the recruitment of 130 Young Professional vacancy engagement on a regular basis. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for the following posts.
Last Date: 22/06/2022.
Ministry of Labour & Employment Recruitment 2022 Details:
Name of Post: Young Professional
No of posts: 130
Remuneration (per month): Rs 50,000/- (Inclusive of Taxes)
Period of Contract: Period of engagement initially for a period of two years (Can be extended up to 5 years)
Eligibility Criteria of Ministry of Labour & Employment Recruitment
Age Limit: The candidate should be between the age of 24 to 40 years as on last date of submission of application.
Educational Qualification & Experience:
- The candidate should either have a Bachelor’s degree (B.A/B.E/ B.Tech /B.Ed) with at least 4 years of experience and/or a Master’s Degree (MBA/ Masters in Economics/ Psychology/ Sociology/ Operations Research/ Statistics/ Social Work/ Management/ Finance/ Commerce/ Computer Applications etc.) with at least 2 years of experience. All the above stated degrees need to be UGC, AICTE etc. recognized.
- Candidate must have obtained minimum of 50% marks in 10th, 12th and Graduation
- Apart from proficiency in English language (mandatory), the candidate should be proficient in at least 1 other languages Hindi/any Regional language (Reading, writing and speaking proficiency).
- The Candidate should be willing to relocate within the country.
- Candidates with experience in the areas of HR, Management, Analytics, and Psychology etc. shall be preferred.
- The candidate should be between the age of 24 to 40 years
- Candidate should have strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills (Basic knowledge of MS Office)
- Candidate should have an ability to take initiative to make things happen
- Should be skillful / tactful to work and navigate their way through a challenging environment of the Government system
- Passion for helping others would be an advantage
- Ability to inspire confidence in the job seekers
- Ability to respond effectively to the needs of both, the employers and the job seekers.
- Should be able to Work under limited supervision using standardized practices and/or methods.
Get daily job news:
|Join WhatsApp group||Click here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click here|
How to Apply for Ministry of Labour & Employment Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates as per the official advertisement may apply online through the official recruitment portal of the National Career Service. Or candidates may follow the given steps to apply online.
- Scroll down to the Important Links section.
- Click on the “Online Application” and complete the registration process .
- In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- Next submit the form.
- At the end, take a printout of the application form.
Important Dates of Labour & Employment Ministry Recruitment 2022
- Online application submission starts on: 8th June 2022
- Last date to submit online application: 22nd June 2022
Important Links of Labour & Employment Ministry Vacancy
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Advertisement Details||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|